Building a Test Vehicle

TXKidd

First Name
Harrison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T pre-order
You will notice a green R1T in the video as well.
Rivian R1T R1S Building a Test Vehicle GreenR1T.PNG

Now I really want to see the green on a fully assembled R1T. I've been set on the current blue, but now I'm not so sure!

OP
OP
jimcgov3

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

It's my understanding from Rivian that the exterior colors to be offered will be available for both the R1T and R1S.
Correct...But that is the first look that we have had with the green on the R1T...just my observation.

Reactions: Rad

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
Rivian also posted an accompanying Rivian Story titled Remote Engineering. So who would like this wrap on their R1T/R1S? o_O (Same image can be found in the YT video above)

Rivian R1T R1S Building a Test Vehicle 04%2Fimages%2F04590fec-0f5e-49f8-bf15-cfe29772fab5

Excerpt from the Rivian Story web page:

Did you notice the artwork on our test vehicles? No, that’s not a new Rivian paint option. It’s the “test camo” handiwork of our Industrial Design team. Originally created as an interpretation of our Compass logo, we turned it into a camp-inspired vehicle wrap. We've included this design – and more – in our stay-at-home activity book, which you can download here. Grab your crayons.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Taxmuni

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Ridgeline, Audi A7 SUV
Occupation
E-commerce website
Rivian also posted an accompanying Rivian Story titled Remote Engineering. So who would like this wrap on their R1T/R1S? o_O (Same image can be found in the YT video above)

04%2Fimages%2F04590fec-0f5e-49f8-bf15-cfe29772fab5.jpg

Excerpt from the Rivian Story web page:

Did you notice the artwork on our test vehicles? No, that’s not a new Rivian paint option. It’s the “test camo” handiwork of our Industrial Design team. Originally created as an interpretation of our Compass logo, we turned it into a camp-inspired vehicle wrap. We've included this design – and more – in our stay-at-home activity book, which you can download here. Grab your crayons.
Can RIVIAN please submit the body panel specs to the vehicle wrap industry for those of us who would like to wrap a white/black/gray RT1 with a customized finish or color? I understand 8 basic colors to begin (that is a lot actually) but if I want something matte finish...I can order that before I take delivery next year!

thanks for the forum!
Sponsored