Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Hello my dudes!

From now until Sunday, all orders placed on RIVIPARTS over $25 will ship for free.

It's live right now on https://RIVIPARTS.com

I've been asked a few times for a discount or coupon and have never really done any sort of sale before. I don't anticipate doing any more of these in the immediate future, so if you're looking to pick something up, now is a really, really good time to do so. Everything else like the center console bundles and cell phone mount upgrades will work continue to work along side of the Black Friday shipping deal.

Also, I want to provide a quick update on stock:
  • Overhead Glasses Holder V2 - Expected in tomorrow
  • Rear Seat Tablet Holders - Expected in tomorrow
  • Center Console Dividers - Expected in tomorrow (with a slightly updated design)
  • Center Console Organizers - Low stock, but more are expected in early next week
  • Aux Cup Holders - Expected in next week
  • Mystery NEW Product - Launching Monday! (it will ship free when released)

More importantly, I hope everyone's Thanksgiving is absolutely wonderful this year. I'm thankful for all of the individuals in this community. I've been privileged to talk with many of you, and I've been consistently amazed on how lovely our little group here is. Thanks so much for your time and support - it's been a privilege to serve you all.
Sponsored

OP
OP
RWerksman

RWerksman

Site Sponsor
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep & R1T
Just a quick reminder for everyone that that our first ever sale is ongoing right now and expires on Sunday.

basserman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Rivian Enthusiast
Clubs

Just put in my order for 2 tablet mounts and a sun glasses holder! thanks for making these! Stoked to get these for my kids to enjoy spending time in the Rivian as much as I do.
Sponsored