ksurfier

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1SQM, Tesla
Clubs

My efficiency with going from 22s to 20s w/ KO2s 275/60. Was practically the same in thr winter. My god tho I could not deal with the roar of the tires. I also had massive balancing issues . Ended to just getting terrain contact H/T and settled :/
how are you liking the Continentals? Any range/MPK data yet?
Sponsored

DoubleTake

Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Military
how are you liking the Continentals? Any range/MPK data yet?
These baby’s are smooth and ride really nice. Absolutely no perceivable road noise, wind easily over powers any noise they may be making.

I am avg 1.9 in the coldest days where was stock 22” and 20 KO2s I was getting 1.8. We shall see as they break in and the weather warms up.

IMO the only thing I hate is I have bad ass rims with basic looking tires :(. The KO2s looked so bad ass

ksurfier

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1SQM, Tesla
Clubs

These baby’s are smooth and ride really nice. Absolutely no perceivable road noise, wind easily over powers any noise they may be making.

I am avg 1.9 in the coldest days where was stock 22” and 20 KO2s I was getting 1.8. We shall see as they break in and the weather warms up.

IMO the only thing I hate is I have bad ass rims with basic looking tires :(. The KO2s looked so bad ass
That’s great, I'm guessing you will see somewhere around 2.3 MPK in ~70 F weather, 2.4 MPK if going <60 mph and <2.2 MPK if over 70 mph...

#evmike is getting 33.5" Destination XTs, so that will be a great data point as running at 65 psi might get above average MPK for a 50# tire...we'll see...hopefully around 2.2 MPK or so...

DoubleTake

Banned
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Military
I’m running mine at 51psi

ksurfier

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1SQM, Tesla
Clubs

I'm going with the Hankook Dynapro AT2 Extreme in the 275/60 on the Voltaic, which seems to have similar tread patterns to the KOs, if it get similar/same MPK as the Pirelli 22s I'll be content.
What’s the verdict on the Dynapro’s? Like them and getting decent MPK?
Sponsored