Sponsored

Any suggestions to eliminate center console rattle?

Ioman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Our center console rattles like crazy, and it happens when both sides are down and closed. Has anyone encountered this and how did you eliminate the rattle?? Thanks!
Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Our center console rattles like crazy, and it happens when both sides are down and closed. Has anyone encountered this and how did you eliminate the rattle?? Thanks!
Service center should have a fix. I believe mobile service can handle it. File a ticket.

JJE

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LG, Chevy Bolt
I found that most of the noise was coming from the cupholder, which has a lot of hard plastic parts that rattle around, even when it is closed. I tried it apply black tape to the moving parts (not very visible given the location of the cup holder), which dampened most of the noise.

YellowR1T

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired Air Force
Clubs

I used mobile service. Fixed the center dash portion rattle, now only the driver side clip rattles below freezing. Need to have mobile service come out again.

OP
OP

Ioman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
I used mobile service. Fixed the center dash portion rattle, now only the driver side clip rattles below freezing. Need to have mobile service come out again.
Any idea what they did to fix it?

Sponsored