Any Recent Deliveries at Bellevue SC?

Sequoia2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 100D >> R1S , Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Anybody take delivery of their new R1S/R1T at Bellevue Service Center recently? Are they overloaded? I am waiting for my R1S but it is still waiting to ship from the factory and has been for more than a week. I am curious if there is a backlog of new vehicles waiting to be delivered and this is causing the delay. Anybody have any insights? It could also be a shortage of vehicle haulers or some other reason. Do you think that the new service centers in Auburn and Kirkland(?) are helping take some of the load allowing more new deliveries before the end of the year?
Sponsored

stackofdimes

First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Polestar 2
I picked my R1S one month ago from the Bellevue SC. Here was my timeline:

10/2 - Selected my R1S from the shop.
10/13 - Get a text from the SC that my R1S is “on its way” from IL to Bellevue, WA
10/27 - Get a text from the SC to schedule a pickup appointment on 11/3 or 11/4.
11/3 - Delivered!

spacefunkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S (Red Canyon), Tesla Model Y Perf (MSM)
Picked up on Dec 2nd. I saw 4-5 deliveries ready for pickup on same day

Having said that, I believe delivery queues are different than service queues. So once your VIN is assigned and in the SC all that is left is the 8 steps and delivery scheduling.

OP
OP

Sequoia2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 100D >> R1S , Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I am still waiting for my R1S to ship from the factory. Anybody else seeing delays in their vehicles shipping from the factory? I confirmed on 11/27 and was told it would ship on 12/2. Nobody is able to give me any information on when it might ship. Guide has tried and their supervisor has tried but they can't get any information until it ships. I keep joking that I am like a spoiled kid who cannot wait until Christmas morning to open his presents. Still hoping it makes it before the end of the year.

Smokey

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Every time I've been to the service center it is completely packed with new vehicles and haulers dropping off more. I dropped off my rt1 for service Saturday December 16th while I was there three new r1s owners were picking up. They are very busy and don't have much room for vehicles.
Sponsored