David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Renewable Energy
Clubs

Hi all!! I installed Abstract Ocean's (@AO_Pete) screen protector on my R1T, and it's great. The installation instructions are excellent, including the recommendation to watch the installation video. I found the video to be really helpful. I chose the matte screen protector and it's great. Almost all glare is eliminated with very little loss of screen resolution. Given that the screen is more visible because there is little or no glare any more, a tiny loss of resolution is no big deal. Really good quality.

I also grabbed one of their screen cleaner things which works great. So, I highly recommend checking them out if you are interested in getting a screen protector for your R1. And when you buy the screen protector, you are actually getting 3 - one for the main screen, one for the screen behind the steering wheel, and one for the back seat HVAC system screen. The back seat protector has holes for the USB-C ports.

Ohm Boy
Sponsored

KBabione

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S and other ICE
Occupation
Consultant
I have the AO screen protectors as well and agree that their installation instructions were excellent. I did have issues with the main screen - even though I was in "screen cleaning" mode, my touches kept activating the screen and then stuff started happening in the Rivian! The driver's screen and the rear screen were easy, but I was going nuts installing it on the main screen because you can't see any bubbles when it's not black and it just kept waking up!

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Rivian R1T R1S Abstract Ocean R1 screen protector installed review uwjbfxgospr7y0alv5s08xn&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=200w

OP
OP
Ohm Boy

Ohm Boy

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Renewable Energy
Clubs

Okay, Pete. Here’s another tidbit!! The responsiveness of your customer service team is really great. Juan rocks. So just deal with it!! 🙂

Ohm Boy
Sponsored