Sponsored

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
Just below the cliffs at Bandon Dunes - had to try it.

My favorite part - the complete lack of noise. It's a beautiful thing to have fun without being loud and obnoxious like the ICE kids.
Sponsored

Theeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Highlander
Occupation
sales
I love Bandon, and I go every year for a tournament. My Avatar is Face Rock. So jealous that I have to wait until February.

CyklopsPDX

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Audi Q5, 2017 Subaru Legacy
Occupation
Engineer
Did this at Pacific Beach in Washington and can confirm it was amazing. Car is so well balanced, they did a great job - scared my wife to death, kids thought it was the best thing ever. Did you have any issues with the compressor airing back up? I am seeing a problem where the chuck doesn't make a good seal and so the the pressure goes over the set amount and stops. I've tried the factory provided one and purchased an upgraded version, and both don't work.
No- no issues for me with the compressor. The chuck sealed well (it attaches firmly to the stem - and I can walk away to start the compressor). It took a few tries to get the sequence right [who needs manuals!!] but once I figured out to set the pressure, then hit 'go' it took care of the rest. A few times it would give a quick burst of air, then stop for a few sec, then start again on its own. The first time it did that I panicked and de-attached.

Since then I've inflated paddleboards (to 15psi) with an adaptor I found on amazon. Again no issues. The indicated pressure seems pretty accurate.

electricRaptor

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Cloud Architect
Funny, I was just in Bandon, OR kitesurfing about a week ago with some family and friends. Stayed at an Airbnb just north of Sheep Ranch/Bandon Dunes right on the cliff. Too bad you weren't there doing some beach runs while I was out on the beach! We had a truck to ferry back/forth down whiskey run.

Looking forward to another Bandon trip next year, but this time with my R1T. We could get some beach photos then ;)
Sponsored