Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2021 Toyota RAV4 Prime
Occupation
Making money
Clubs

Very nice. How long did it take to print?. I want to get a 3D printer....but my wife (whom I love very much) would divorce me. I already have too many tools (band saw, lathe, sanders, drill press, planar, 80w Co2 laser, router table).

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 GW Quad-Large R1T "Ghost"
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Not sure if those elastic straps (are they?) are meant to be stretched for long periods of time. Could lose elasticity, especially after a summer or more.

OP
OP

sphereobject

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S on order
Occupation
Troll
You are probably right about the elastic. Why anyone thought it would be a good idea to put elastic in a door panel, and cover the lower part of the door with cloth is a engineering mystery.

Sponsored

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Advertising Circus
You are probably right about the elastic. Why anyone thought it would be a good idea to put elastic in a door panel, and cover the lower part of the door with cloth is a engineering mystery.
Everything has performance limits. They are likely not meant to hold oversized items permanently or semi-permanently. More for temporary storage.

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
Very nice. How long did it take to print?. I want to get a 3D printer....but my wife (whom I love very much) would divorce me. I already have too many tools (band saw, lathe, sanders, drill press, planar, 80w Co2 laser, router table).
I'm in the same boat, minus the laser... although i recently decided i want to make a stainless exhaust for my Falcon project so I bought a TIG welder. Also on the hunt for a milling machine, even though I don't have a place for it. Wife is gonna freak out if I get a good deal on an old Bridgeport!!!

shamoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 GT3, Tesla Model S LR
Occupation
Cybersecurity
Yeah, I'm very annoyed with the door pocket. I don't even use it because I don't want the elastic to wear out or have the material wear. Basically now a useless space for me.

:(

UnsungZero_OldTimeAdMan

First Name
Barnum
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Advertising Circus
Yeah, I'm very annoyed with the door pocket. I don't even use it because I don't want the elastic to wear out or have the material wear. Basically now a useless space for me.

:(
You can use it without worry, I think, as long as you don't overstuff it (and stretch the elastic).

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Feels like floor center console is better suited to added bottle holders?

Sponsored

Garzee

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S

ExMachina08

First Name
Dan
Threads