• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Sold: California 20" Dark wheels with original A/T's and TPMS for sale

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
These are in excellent condition, no damage on the wheels or tires. The tires have ~5000 miles on them so have a ton of tread left. Includes TPMS, just mount them and go. $3200 and I'll include a set of jack pucks.

I don't have pics handy of them but I'll get them by next week unless someone comes and buys them in the meantime. If you're interested, come, they are worth it.

Located in Hollywood.
Sponsored

treyrich2001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Would you consider breaking the set up? I'd buy one and a buddy of mine would take another one. Maybe you get a few more dollars selling them individually vs as a set? If you're interested DM me.

OP
OP

uthatch

First Name
Uri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid, Model Y, Bronco - sold for R1T
I'd rather sell the set to have just one transaction. If they don't move quickly I'll reconsider. Or you could buy the set and resell for some extra too! 😁

Calisoulla

First Name
jose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
Restaurant owner
Clubs

if your willing to part with one I am interested and can pick up tomorrow let me know please
Sponsored