Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

I wanted to reach out to the community as a fellow Rivian owner, as I know there are professional, enthusiast and amazing hobbyist photographers here in the forums, so below is my request. Twenty plus years ago we built an eCommerce platform for an import performance car market, which was the first of it's kind and it worked because I personally owned the vehicle and had a passion for the car, owners and to serve the community.

Fast forward to 2022 (I'm semi-retired and feeling the bug again) and I find myself in a Deja Vu moment, owning (10,000 miles already) an R1T, which I love and the community reminds me of 1999. Because of this fire, I've commissioned our guys and gals for a new project, reserved a domain name and today signed our developer to start building an eCommerce site.

What my developer desires is people in the community who have the vehicle shot in various scenes, situations and lighting to be the backbone of the images for the site. One of your pictures could be the main page image and other's in various sections as well. Why not shoot pictures of my truck and use them exclusively? I am and I have a professional for gratis' doing that, but I know you guys and gals are more creative than myself.

Full credit will be given to the photographers and discounts offered for products for those photo's we use on the site. If you're a manufacturer, designer of products or someone who has made something a Rivian owner would love to have, then reach out to me as well. You can direct message me here and I can provide a direct mail for photos (2000x2000) or better typically. Time is of the essence as the first design draft will be here in 10 days.

To the forum leadership, once active, I'll gladly reach out for a paid sponsorship here, so you don't have to fret me spamming or posting on products, etc. Thank you everyone and if you want to throw some pictures in this thread for others to view, that would be great as well, OR ideas of where I should shoot my R1T in AZ or in what situations that would be fantastic!

Thank you RivianForums.com!!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

ScottnAZ

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T (White,BM,22’s), 1966 C10 (SB,BBW,SBC327)
Occupation
Design/Build Remodel Contractor
Clubs

Is there a minimum size/resolution you’re looking for?

Rivian R1T R1S High Resolution Rivian Vehicle Image Request D5709D97-3BD2-4D15-97E9-715629D5980A

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Is there a minimum size/resolution you’re looking for?

D5709D97-3BD2-4D15-97E9-715629D5980A.jpeg
800x800 px minimum, preferably 1000-2500 x a similar value in pixels. We'll take anything initially and go from there! Thank you. A few are sending already!

Iwannarivian

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Panamera 4, Wrangler, MB C250, Civic Sport
Occupation
pretending to be retired
Clubs

I wanted to reach out to the community as a fellow Rivian owner, as I know there are professional, enthusiast and amazing hobbyist photographers here in the forums, so below is my request. Twenty plus years ago we built an eCommerce platform for an import performance car market, which was the first of it's kind and it worked because I personally owned the vehicle and had a passion for the car, owners and to serve the community.

Fast forward to 2022 (I'm semi-retired and feeling the bug again) and I find myself in a Deja Vu moment, owning (10,000 miles already) an R1T, which I love and the community reminds me of 1999. Because of this fire, I've commissioned our guys and gals for a new project, reserved a domain name and today signed our developer to start building an eCommerce site.

What my developer desires is people in the community who have the vehicle shot in various scenes, situations and lighting to be the backbone of the images for the site. One of your pictures could be the main page image and other's in various sections as well. Why not shoot pictures of my truck and use them exclusively? I am and I have a professional for gratis' doing that, but I know you guys and gals are more creative than myself.

Full credit will be given to the photographers and discounts offered for products for those photo's we use on the site. If you're a manufacturer, designer of products or someone who has made something a Rivian owner would love to have, then reach out to me as well. You can direct message me here and I can provide a direct mail for photos (2000x2000) or better typically. Time is of the essence as the first design draft will be here in 10 days.

To the forum leadership, once active, I'll gladly reach out for a paid sponsorship here, so you don't have to fret me spamming or posting on products, etc. Thank you everyone and if you want to throw some pictures in this thread for others to view, that would be great as well, OR ideas of where I should shoot my R1T in AZ or in what situations that would be fantastic!

Thank you RivianForums.com!!
here’s some to start with
Rivian R1T R1S High Resolution Rivian Vehicle Image Request C3019B10-9D98-4EEC-8B53-EF70F94CCFD5

Rivian R1T R1S High Resolution Rivian Vehicle Image Request 48333C74-A0B9-47D8-818E-9EE4939D7F6C

Rivian R1T R1S High Resolution Rivian Vehicle Image Request 36EA69DC-EF23-4BD4-8BEE-3F751A5DAC4E

Sponsored

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Cade's Cove - Great Smoky Mountains Nat'l Park
Rivian R1T R1S High Resolution Rivian Vehicle Image Request 20220813_131421-01

Cape Hatteras Nat'l Seashore
Rivian R1T R1S High Resolution Rivian Vehicle Image Request 20220525_121525-01

Cape Hatteras Nat'l Seashore
Rivian R1T R1S High Resolution Rivian Vehicle Image Request 20220525_120411-01

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Thank you everyone! Looking nice! Any interior great shots would be cool too!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Iwannarivian

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Panamera 4, Wrangler, MB C250, Civic Sport
Occupation
pretending to be retired
Clubs

SecretService

First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Granite R1T with 22” black wheels
Occupation
New home sales
the yellow tinted fog lights are a nice touch!
Thanks! I am a little undecided on em lol. Wish they were just a little darker shade to match the calipers better but I like em better than the standard clear regardless.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs