Sponsored

FOREST GREEN R1T Photos

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
832mm knee room for rivian in 3rd row(comparable to 4Runner 2nd row)
vs
886 for Tahoe.(previous model was a scant 630mm)
846mm BMW X7 (most comparable in general, on all other dims)
810mm Honda Pilot
798mm telluride
744mm 4Runner
701mm highlander
Thanks for pulling the numbers together, it looks pretty average in terms of size. Not too many full sized adults will be fighting to sit back there but they'll be serviceable for shorter trips and fine for children. Unless someone's current daily driver is something the size of a Suburban I'd think this isn't much of a surprise.
Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Thanks for pulling the numbers together, it looks pretty average in terms of size. Not too many full sized adults will be fighting to sit back there but they'll be serviceable for shorter trips and fine for children. Unless someone's current daily driver is something the size of a Suburban I'd think this isn't much of a surprise.
it will be reasonable for average sized adults. I’ve done a full day in the third row of a ford S-max with reasonable comfort. 716mm leg room there.

Rasputin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
KTM, Vespa
I love how Forest Green matches up against some of those older deep greens with high metallics from the 60's and 70's. I was going through a cars & coffee yesterday and saw this Fathom Green on an old Yenko Camaro... The color looked really familiar. Lighting was earlier in the day compared to the R1T shot below but I bet they match better under similar lighting. I wonder how close FG matches up to Highland Green off those older fastback (Bullitt) mustangs too. Cool stuff!

Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos IMG_1142

Rivian R1T R1S FOREST GREEN R1T Photos IMG_9388

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

I love how Forest Green matches up against some of those older deep greens with high metallics from the 60's and 70's. I was going through a cars & coffee yesterday and saw this Fathom Green on an old Yenko Camaro... The color looked really familiar. Lighting was earlier in the day compared to the R1T shot below but I bet they match better under similar lighting. I wonder how close FG matches up to Highland Green off those older fastback (Bullitt) mustangs too. Cool stuff!

IMG_1142.jpeg

IMG_9388.jpeg
I was actually thinking about naming my FG R1T "Bullit" when I get it.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

IMG_1142.jpeg

IMG_9388.jpeg
It’s pretty much a textbook perfect forest green. Can’t wait for mine

Sponsored

ChampagneUnicorn

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (preorder), XC90 Recharge, 65 Riviera GS
Occupation
Gnome Figurine Day Trader
Clubs

Or … funny since we’re all just sitting around waiting? Anxiety and frustration are high- heard.

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
832mm knee room for rivian in 3rd row(comparable to 4Runner 2nd row)
vs
886 for Tahoe.(previous model was a scant 630mm)
846mm BMW X7 (most comparable in general, on all other dims)
810mm Honda Pilot
798mm telluride
744mm 4Runner
701mm highlander

For comparison, Economy class on many airlines is 28-34" (711-863mm), with 31"(787mm) average. So having 832 clearly puts R1S in the upper end of economy class flights.

Sponsored

RBR1S

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S preorder holder; '14 JGC,'20 Subaru Crosstrek
From the most recent slate of reviews...

1657125580798.png

History will look kindly on us brave souls 😆

BLASPHEMY - there is no boring gray in their paint lineup.:eek:

BHWhite

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Audi Q7
Occupation
Small Business Owner
With the new XPEL factory installed pricing, contemplating Satin on my Forest Green R1T. Is this sacrilege?

kurtlikevonnegut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T QM, Honda Odyssey
Clubs

With the new XPEL factory installed pricing, contemplating Satin on my Forest Green R1T. Is this sacrilege?
I think it could look amazing but I'll let you get it first and tell me how it looks.