First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant
Seeing this again felt like the first time. Had forgotten I had even given it a Like.

But it is making my pants tighter.
Well, don't get too excited @moosehead - still no new information and no Guide assignment.

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Sponsored

Cbarwick

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport Supercharged, Jaguar F-TypeR, AMG GT Conv
I'm an early R1S reservation holder. I got a guide, but only because it was a mistake. I had an order for an R1S, I placed a 2nd order for an R1T at the Seattle preview event. I canceled the R1T about a year ago. Chatted with my guide for a while last week, they were ready to give me the R1T, then realized I canceled and was waiting for my R1S. They said they were prioritizing the R1T's right now over the R1S's. Hopefully that will change in Q2 (which begins this Friday).

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
I ordered a yellow, with black interior, 22” bright rims. This is for my wife. She is so excited that the LE trucks are getting delivered as we speak. Just saw 4 launch green trucks on a semi going west on 80 this afternoon from Sacramento area. It’s always good sign that Rivian is making good on their promise to deliver the trucks in spring. Hopefully a short 4-6 weeks more WAIT TIME for all us R1S‘s waiting.
Did you get the off road upgrade package, or just tow hooks?

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Did you get the off road upgrade package, or just tow hooks?
Just tow hooks. Took a test drive this afternoon at 100pm in a R1T with the upgraded off road package. It appears to be a large HD metal plate that covers the front lower area. The truck is fun to drive and the color launch green with what appears to be silver flakes in the sunlight is absolutely beautiful. I love all the colors that rivian has to offer. It’s a super nice truck and those that received their truck knows it. I’m sure the R1S is just as nice, equal to, or even better!

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Just tow hooks. Took a test drive this afternoon at 100pm in a R1T with the upgraded off road package. It appears to be a large HD metal plate that covers the front lower area. The truck is fun to drive and the color launch green with what appears to be silver flakes in the sunlight is absolutely beautiful. I love all the colors that rivian has to offer. It’s a super nice truck and those that received their truck knows it. I’m sure the R1S is just as nice, equal to, or even better!
Thanks and congrats on the PBA and test drive! Good to see that a non-off road reservation got a PBA and build in California. The others with PBA's all had it from what I could see.

My config does not have it, and I was thinking it might have something to do with not getting my PBA since they have order dates and delivery windows farther out than mine. Enjoy your R1S when you get it!

Fast911

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 f150 lightning
Thanks and congrats on the PBA and test drive! Good to see that a non-off road reservation got a PBA and build in California. The others with PBA's all had it from what I could see.

My config does not have it, and I was thinking it might have something to do with not getting my PBA since they have order dates and delivery windows farther out than mine. Enjoy your R1S when you get it!
I think you going to be fine. Your PBA is probably is around the corner and I know you will get the suv hopefully in a few weeks, but definite before me. Those with mar/apr delivery will for sure get their R1S in a few weeks, hopefully.

Sponsored

stynes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S LE
Clubs

Am I the only one that logs into my Rivian account daily to see if I've had a guide assigned?

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Am I the only one that logs into my Rivian account daily to see if I've had a guide assigned?

At least 6 to 10 times a day. lol

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
At least 6 to 10 times a day. lol
Can someone with a guide post a screenshot of how it shows up? I don't even know what I should be looking for.

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
Can someone with a guide post a screenshot of how it shows up? I don't even know what I should be looking for.
Can't show a screenshot (Canada, no guide). But when you log in. Look for the question mark (?) And click it. If you don't have a guide assigned you will see the standard contact options: email, chat, phone number.

If you have a guide assigned you will see the name and number for your guide.
Sponsored