Sponsored

Paul Bunyans Garage of Minnesota

A place for Minnesota Rivian owners to connect/share/plan adventures/organize meetups.

Share this group

Quick Overview

Category
RIVIAN CLUBS / GROUPS
Language
English (US)
Total members
Total events
Total views
NoDakEric
I took delivery of my Canyon Red R1T on Thursday. Very exciting after 4.5 years of waiting. Max Pack with manual tonneau cover (on backorder). I need to log some miles to get a feel for it. I could have towed my boat to northern Wisconsin for storage on Friday, but didn't dare undertake that on the inaugural drive (no charging stations for 180 miles). hopefully next year.

anyone wanna buy an I-Pace??? : -)
Show full message
Reactions: Budman and ThumprMN
ThumprMN
ThumprMN
Iā€™ve only had mine since April, and waited almost as long as you (reserved in late 2019), but I am still excited to drive it every time. I find excuses to go drive.
Lawrence-of-Blaine
I wonā€™t be buying an I-Pace, but Iā€™m curious if you like yours. My summer car is a 2007 XK and I love that thing.
NoDakEric
NoDakEric
I really like the I-Pace. I bought it knowing it would be a short term car until the Rivian arrived, but now I'm sad to see it go. If I could have more confidence in it holding up through long-term storage, I'd keep it in my fleet for sure. The only knock is the relatively short winter range, which makes it tough to use as a road car (especially on trip to the north or west). But its a blast to drive.
ThumprMN
ThumprMN
Ive always wondered what they are likeā€¦ before you sell it, would you be interested in letting me check it out? Maybe a small meetup for the MN Rivian group and checking out the ipace can be the ā€œthemeā€ of the hangout?
Lawrence-of-Blaine
I like that idea! Iā€™m taking delivery of my R1S tomorrow. Iā€™m almost officially in!
NoDakEric
NoDakEric
I'm definitely open to letting folks see and drive it. I'm out of town this weekend, but will ber around again starting next week.