First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Occupation
Software Engineer
Wish someone would take one of those color calibration cards and photograph it next to these vehicles... :)

The blue looks to be a lighter shade?

Blur1t

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch, Subaru Cross trek
Occupation
Enrolled Agent
Wish someone would take one of those color calibration cards and photograph it next to these vehicles... :)

Yea, or send us a sample patch like flooring tile… ? I either drive 2400 miles to Venice or wait a few more years for my invite to the countryside… ?

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S

We've been discussing this for years - the perceived color is heavily influenced by ambient lighting conditions (not to mention white balance issues in some of the pictures).

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
From Rivian.com
BlueR1S-1.jpg
This is the vision of the R1S I have had since I placed the order. This thing will look amazing sitting in my driveway !

Only wish Rivian would get their act together and start producing this soon !

FutureTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Pre Order 10/2021, Delivered 8/2022
That photo of the R1S makes me think I need a Blue R1S in my garage next to my Silver R1T.

Sponsored

lazjen

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester
Occupation
Software Engineer
Yea, or send us a sample patch like flooring tile… ? I either drive 2400 miles to Venice or wait a few more years for my invite to the countryside… ?
It's probably going to be years before it's here in Australia. I'm hoping for a work trip to the US next year. Might have to swing by one of these hubs at that time. :)

We've been discussing this for years - the perceived color is heavily influenced by ambient lighting conditions (not to mention white balance issues in some of the pictures).
Of course, hence the reason for a color calibration card used in photography, etc. I think we could then calibrate what we see.

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
Rivian Blue R1S on the move.

I guess it’s a good sign, that we are starting to see R1S’s with MFR plates on the streets now.
Sponsored