Sponsored

El CAP GRANITE Rivian Photos

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR
From an Instagram account on the West Coast. 9 pics and a short video. You may have to log into Instagram to see it but I managed to see them by opening the video in a new tab.

The more el Cappe vids/pics that came out the more I am getting convinced this is the color.
It seems to gain different shades based on lighting conditions.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Cassidy_DM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda6
Occupation
Space
The more el Cappe vids/pics that came out the more I am getting convinced this is the color.
It seems to gain different shades based on lighting conditions.
Agreed. I just need to figure out what interior color I want now. I was going for Black Mountain, but Ocean Coast is growing on me. And Forest Edge would be nice....

Damn.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Agreed. I just need to figure out what interior color I want now. I was going for Black Mountain, but Ocean Coast is growing on me. And Forest Edge would be nice....

Damn.
Yep, I've pinned my exterior color as El Cap, but the interior choice is tough.

rraj2k81

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Model S LR

Damn.
I originally went with Black mountain, but it looks bland and boring on real life photos, so I decided with OC and will stick to that. But ideally I would like the black mountain wood trim with the OC leather. The OC wood trim is way too pale and lacks contrast for me.

Sponsored

Cassidy_DM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda6
Occupation
Space
I originally went with Black mountain, but it looks bland and boring on real life photos, so I decided with OC and will stick to that. But ideally I would like the black mountain wood trim with the OC leather. The OC wood trim is way too pale and lacks contrast for me.
Yeah, the wood is the only thing I would change, though certain pictures make it look less washed out than on the configurator. I'll have to see it in person. Forest Edge is really growing on me, but $2k is a bit spendy, especially considering I'm already going for the Max Pack option.

Cassidy_DM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda6
Occupation
Space
If you've ever seen a Grand Cherokee in Granite Crystal Grey (you have), it's almost identical to El Cap Granite. To my eye at least. Hope that helps for those on the fence.
It just clicked in my brain that the 2012 Grand Cherokee I had was Granite Crystal Grey and I loved that color and that car. That's it. I'm set on El Cap now, since I can't get Launch Green. Stop looking at Rivian Blue dammit!