Sponsored

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

Ordered 11/26/2018 #1234 R1T
Congrats! I'm 1307 (R1T LE) and a bit north of Portland and hoping to initially be lumped in to be covered by the Seattle service center until Portland has one. No contact for me yet though.
Sponsored

hamberderz

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X (2020), Toyota Tundra TRD Pro (2019)
Congrats! I'm 1307 (R1T LE) and a bit north of Portland and hoping to initially be lumped in to be covered by the Seattle service center until Portland has one. No contact for me yet though.
Ugh, I really hoped I would be in the initial batch but doesn't look like it. I too am within 10 miles of Bellevue WA but my pre-order date was 10/30/2018 and I think I am closer to pre-order 3000. I think it was 28XX.

Sean

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T!
Clubs

In a previous communication they said that Guide contact signals the final order process.

@AdamL - just curious given the form discussion, are you good to go? Is there anything you need to see prior to locking in your order?

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

Got this email this morning. Let the games begin! I have scheduled 45 min call for June 2 (only allow 45 min blocks)

Capture.JPG
My name is Adam too! This is what it will be like... a year from now.

R1S Maineiac

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Volvo CX90 Recharge PHEV
Occupation
Medically retired 8/27/21
Luckily my number won't be called for a LOOONNNGG time, but that's good. I want the Tax Credit situation cleared up.

Do I: pay for the Max Pack, and push my price over the 80K cap and lose the entire tax credit, effectively paying $20k (10k price plus 7500+2500(made in US credit)?

or: suck it up and get 310 miles for $69k....?

Sponsored

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
I'm an R1S LE pre-order holder. I'm going to be watching this experience closely so that I know what to expect and can do whatever I can in my account/configuration to streamline the the final process as much as possible.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

I'm an R1S LE pre-order holder. I'm going to be watching this experience closely so that I know what to expect and can do whatever I can in my account/configuration to streamline the the final process as much as possible.

Same, If we don't hear anything by mid to late july from someone who is a early pre-order we know what to assume.

OP
OP
AdamL

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
In a previous communication they said that Guide contact signals the final order process.

@AdamL - just curious given the form discussion, are you good to go? Is there anything you need to see prior to locking in your order?
For the most part, good to go. I still have questions but unless I hear something soul crushing, I’m good.

Also, I did just get a phone call from my guide to confirm our conversation and share with me how excited she is to share more next week! I only mention this to give you a sense of the cust service we can expect.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

For the most part, good to go. I still have questions but unless I hear something soul crushing, I’m good.

Also, I did just get a phone call from my guide to confirm our conversation and share with me how excited she is to share more next week! I only mention this to give you a sense of the cust service we can expect.

Curious to know what information you need, I assume you want detailed just like the rest of us! Voltage architecture would probably be my #1 question.

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
Yaaaaaay!! I just got my guide introduction email this morning as well! It’s like Christmas in May

Rivian R1T R1S Rivian Guide Contacted Finally! (For Real) ? D695FC13-06C6-4E58-B9AB-DE3667B89089

Sponsored

Shzeph

First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2004 V70R, 2001 VehiCROSS, 2005 Forester
Occupation
Student
I’m #3770, ordered on 12/13/18

Edit: I’m in Bellevue, also Washington State

EarlyAdptr

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sequoia
Occupation
Consultant
Hi Adam, when you learn more, I'm curious how they'll be handling final payment / sale and deliveries to Washington State given the non-dealer issues.

Super excited for you !!

PS what color had you indicated in the configurator prior to the Guide reaching out (since that supposedly is one of the criteria)? Curious what the conversation is around color and "availability" if any

OP
OP
AdamL

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
Curious to know what information you need, I assume you want detailed just like the rest of us! Voltage architecture would probably be my #1 question.
That is probably one question that I will not ask, but here are the first couple of topics on my mind. I’m not an engineer so some of the technical questions I’ve seen in the posts are not quite as critical to me.
  • Obvious questions about financing, insurance, delivery timing, etc.
  • How can I see the UX in action and pics of the finished interior.
  • What is the real world driving range and what difference does off road package make?
  • Will this 1st gen R1 be able to handle higher charging rates through an OTA update
I’m sure I will think of more, but I am open to suggestions to add to my list (within reason)?
Sponsored