First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Doctor
You requested access to the shop thru the chat? Do you have a guide? I am the same pre order date 11/21 and no guide. I see configurations I would take in a heartbeat from what was screenshotted today. I may try to ask thru the chat as well.
No guide - been asking for a guide too. Hopefully I get one soon now, lol.

I have always been polite in my interactions and truly want the car, not sure that adds any bonus points but have no desire/intent to flip it, I'm actually close to my current car stopping on the side of the road so glad it's happening a little sooner than by july-sept window as a result of the shop.
Sponsored

q177onique

First Name
Monique
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
No guide - been asking for a guide too. Hopefully I get one soon now, lol.

I have always been polite in my interactions and truly want the car, not sure that adds any bonus points but have no desire/intent to flip it, I'm actually close to my current car stopping on the side of the road so glad it's happening a little sooner than by july-sept window as a result of the shop.
I’m going to request access thru the chat and report back. Wish me luck!

R1Serenity

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Doctor
Exactly, I’ll wait till September for my configuration instead of getting their $3,950 package.
FWIW - The only upside (FOR ME) of picking the LE vs. the adv pkg that was the EXACT same and was priced exactly the same is the wristband. Does anyone really care about it saying LE on the inside?

The RUS is 2k if you bought it separately when you could and the compact spare will probably run about 500 in the shop? Seems like a little discount to me for the wrist band and upgrade to the 20in AT (which estimating is costing me 1500) had I been very interested in the RUS and compact spare from the getgo. I just didn't select the RUS originally because I thought that would delay my delivery but think it adds value/protection without compromising range.

Those that were able to get an LE without the RUS and free upgrade, I guess that's some luck involved but I still feel the 3950 was worth it. I'm fortunate to have a signed agreement so the 80k limit was ok exceed by a couple thousand.

coaster206

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Pathfinder
Occupation
Business
FWIW - The only upside (FOR ME) of picking the LE vs. the adv pkg that was the EXACT same and was priced exactly the same is the wristband. Does anyone really care about it saying LE on the inside?

The RUS is 2k if you bought it separately when you could and the compact spare will probably run about 500 in the shop? Seems like a little discount to me for the wrist band and upgrade to the 20in AT (which estimating is costing me 1500) had I been very interested in the RUS and compact spare from the getgo. I just didn't select the RUS originally because I thought that would delay my delivery but think it adds value/protection without compromising range.

Those that were able to get an LE without the RUS and free upgrade, I guess that's some luck involved but I still feel the 3950 was worth it. I'm fortunate to have a signed agreement so the 80k limit was ok exceed by a couple thousand.
The LEs had free wheel upgrades instead of the $1,800 or part of the new All-Terrain package

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I snagged a so-called RJ special! LE too! My original config has always been Adventure, GW, FE interior, 22” sport bright. I just changed it to Limestone couple days before the last delivery time update. After some thought, I don’t want another white car. My last 4 cars were white.

I knew I’d like limestone and I’m determined to get a limestone. I just did my first mile yesterday and it was a limestone on BM and 22” bright. That reaffirmed my choice!

There were several times there was my original config in the shop. One time I almost clicked the button but I kept telling myself to be patient! It was hard to resist the temptation but I managed to pull through. Today my patience paid off! 100% my config, free wheel upgrade, and below $80k! I’m beyond ecstatic! 😁🎉🎊

IMG_8196.jpeg
Beautiful

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Are the cars showing up in the shop configurations from cancelled reservations or is separate line of production? I would think that Rivian is 100% focused on producing and delivering to reservation holders.
And u would be wrong 😉

Krusty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
65 Ninety Eight 90 Supra 90 Range Rover
Occupation
Business Owner
And u would be wrong 😉
I ordered the same time and have the same window as you do. Were you able to get shop access? I saw some people after us recently get access. Frustrating and confusing their rational on how they are fulfilling orders.

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I'm super excited like the others that have picked one up from the shop. There were > 60 vehicles added today.

I requested access (AGAIN) yesterday through the chat, November 2021 pre-order, about 5 miles from the service center. I asked about a month ago but was declined. Customer Service rep put in a request, I logged in today and there it was!

No cars around 3pm and then at 5pm they dropped a bunch.

Picked up PN89xx, R1S LE, Forest Green, Forest Edge, RUS, 20 inch AT! So very thrilled, it's very close to what we ordered and figured all the talk about reduced road noise and future ability to add AS 20 inch tires that increase the range was worth the 3950 for the all terrain upgrade. Here's to completing 8 steps soon! :)
Yesssss!!!!!

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
The Reinforced Underbody Shield option is $1700 if done by itself, not $2k, because the tow hooks are now $300 but included in LE and Adventure for “free”, at least for pre-hike orders.

At least that’s how it shows in my configurator.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I ordered the same time and have the same window as you do. Were you able to get shop access? I saw some people after us recently get access. Frustrating and confusing their rational on how they are fulfilling orders.
Just work the phones
Sponsored