Sponsored

Find your Rivian Order Number & Post it Here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
I ordered on 11/7/20 and configured a Blue LE R1T 11/16/20. This was later than Eeyore but my number is lower at 252833330. I also hope for this year's delivery.
Sponsored

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

I ordered on 11/7/20 and configured a Blue LE R1T 11/16/20. This was later than Eeyore but my number is lower at 252833330. I also hope for this year's delivery.
You ordered a week before I did. I approve of your color choice. What interior have you configured?

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
I thought you were before and it didn't make sense. I got the Ocean Coast on my LE with the 20" wheels and AT tires. My other color choice was the yellow but there is no concrete picture of what it actually looks like in real life!

AdamL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2019 Honda Pilot
I figured they'd get a ton of day 1 deposits, but I guess there are only a few of us on here. So has anyone seen a number lower than 1000... or do we think they started at 1000?

11/26/18 #1272
I haven't seen any come through. Mine is 1234 (11/26/2018)

Sponsored

JeremyMKE

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna, 2001 Yamaha Vino, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Riviot
Last edited:

onthebrake

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LE - 3/31/2022 Took Delivery
Occupation
Project Manager
I pre-ordered a R1T in September, configured on 11/16, but can not find my order number. How do you get your order # ? I've looked through all my emails but don't see a number anywhere from Rivian.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I pre-ordered a R1T in September, configured on 11/16, but can not find my order number. How do you get your order # ? I've looked through all my emails but don't see a number anywhere from Rivian.
Log in to the configurator and click on the vehicle icon on the left toward the top. Your order number will then appear in the address bar of your browser:
https://rivian.com/account/vehicle/order/<your order number here>

To be perfectly honest though, the order number doesn't really mean much. It just prioritizes you relative to others with the same configuration and delivery zip code.

g33kguy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC Sierra 1500 Crew Cab SLT
Occupation
UX Designer
Log in to the configurator and click on the vehicle icon on the left toward the top. Your order number will then appear in the address bar of your browser:

To be perfectly honest though, the order number doesn't really mean much. It just prioritizes you relative to others with the same configuration and delivery zip code.
I just preordered earlier today. My order number based on your info is 279212912

Not sure what that means as far as which "number" I am in line.

Rivianmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW 328d, Toyota 4Runner
#9858 - 4/21/2019 - R1S

Sponsored

onthebrake

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager

So, I reached out to Rivian directly about an order number and this is what they have to say :

'' David,

Thanks for reaching out to get back in touch! I'd love to assist here.

As far as your order's status, everything is certainly good to go on our end, and we do not have order/reservation numbers to share. If, by chance, you hope to get a more exact delivery estimate, please stay tuned! We certainly look forward to getting in touch with you closer to when we're about to build your specific R1T to confirm your configuration, arrange payment details, and schedule delivery!

Until that time, there are no further action items to address. In the meantime, keep your eye out for newsletter updates from us, as this will be where we'll share all pertinent developments and news. If you have additional questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

I hope that all is well, that you keep safe, and have had an excellent start to 2021 so far.

Your fellow adventurer,
J.R. ''

Gshenderson

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla S 85D, 2019 4Runner TRD Offroad, R1T
.... If, by chance, you hope to get a more exact delivery estimate, please stay tuned! We certainly look forward to getting in touch with you closer to when we're about to build your specific R1T to confirm your configuration, arrange payment details, and schedule delivery! ....
I love how they use exclamation points to tell you that you’ll get more info at some indeterminate time in the future. Like that should excite you. :CWL:

Eeyore

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, ID.4 Pro S, Civic, EX-L, Honda Fit
Occupation
Union Journeyman Electrician, foreman
Clubs

<snip>In the meantime, keep your eye out for newsletter updates from us, as this will be where we'll share all pertinent developments and news.</snip>
Well, I'm ready for Rivian to send out an update newsletter right NOW, even if it had very little actual new information in it. Come on Rivian, throw us a bone.

And open your merchandise store already. We want to buy some swag.

onthebrake

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
I love how they use exclamation points to tell you that you’ll get more info at some indeterminate time in the future. Like that should excite you. :CWL:
Right ?? Personally, I'm jones'ing to get a Rivian. Sure wish we knew more. They sure are tight lipped.

onthebrake

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Project Manager
Well, I'm ready for Rivian to send out an update newsletter right NOW, even if it had very little actual new information in it. Come on Rivian, throw us a bone.

And open your merchandise store already. We want to buy some swag.
Agreed. At least throw a bone to the pre-order Launch Editions orders which I'm sure is most of us here . . . . . On a side note, the sign company I work for built Rivian's monument and signage at their Irvine location. Kinda cool !
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.