First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

As I stated in another thread, my wife and I recently returned to Florida from the New York Auto Show. After talking to some of the Rivian folks, especially Brian and Kristin, both Rivian employees(not Auto show actors), seeing both the R1S and R1T in person, I had to get on board. These products are amazing and both of us are extremely excited about the delivery of our R1T. With all that said, is there no one else besides me that has a pre-order in the state of Florida? Or just no one in the state of Florida that is as excited as I am? The fact that this company was started in Florida even....no? Ok.

The Updated list as of 09 OCT 2021:

46 and counting...

1. Jimcgov3 | Jax | R1T | Launch | Glacier White | Black Mountain | 20s
2. Hmp10 | Naples | R1S | Launch |Launch Green | Forest Edge | 22s
3. BlindPass | Tampa | R1S
4. TN2NFL80 | Tally | R1T
5. Rockstar2020 | Orlando | R1T
6. GriffJP | Melbourne | R1T
7. schiavet | Coral Gables | R1S
8. Joel | Palm Beach | Both
9. Spruce Bruce | Port Orange | R1S
10. Novo-Caine | Indialantic | R1T
11. Fireguy2020 | Gainesville | R1T
12. sfadchi | Wellington | ??
13. Valmcgov | Satellite Beach | R1S | Adventure |
14. RivianR1T4me | Tampa | R1T
15. loosenup | Orlando | R1T
16. Josemontes | Miami | R1S
17. MattpR1T | Palm Beach | R1T
18. SRFlorida | N. Florida | R1T
19. daeHelkcunk | Naples | Both
20. Jehorton | Stuart | R1T - He's back!
21. Babbuino | Orlando | R1S | Launch | Launch Green | Black Mountain | 20s
22. trickledown | Port Orange | R1S
23. SharkSisB | Fort Lauderdale | R1T
24. iliadz | Land O' Lakes | R1T
25. MW_Riley | Tampa/Stuart | R1T | 22s
26. TomP | Tampa | R1T
27. Bobthebuilder352 | Orlando | R1T
28. craigkay | Orlando | Unk
29. ldrz | Delray Beach | R1T
30. Tpaguy | Tampa | R1S
31. LeDough | Pensacola | R1T
32. dizosw | Orlando | R1T
33. metalic5 | Miami Lakes | R1T
34. elas9000 | Stuart | R1T
35. twysocki | Jax | R1S
36. Ryanj | Tampa | R1S | Adventure | Rivian Blue | Black Moutain | 22s
37. GatorCat94 | Oviedo | R1S | Adventure | LA Silver | Black Mountain | 21s
38. Surfnturf | Winter Park | R1T | Launch | El Capitan | Black Mountain | 20s (Black)
39. rydb | Tallahassee | R1T | Launch | El Capitan | Ocean Coast | 20s
40. reyvaz2 | Orlando | R1T
41. Kkonez | Pensacola | R1T
42. JaxNole | Jax Beach | R1T
43. OverSurge | Jupiter | R1S
44. Screeper | Fort Lauderdale | R1T | Adventure
45. Kdiego | Jupiter | R1S | Adventure
46. Trpntj | Jacksonville | R1T
Sponsored

Last edited:

SpruceBruce

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model S 85D, Maybach S600X, Ford F-350, C7 Z06, Buick Enclave & others.
Occupation
Inventor
As I stated in another thread, my wife and I recently returned to Florida from the New York Auto Show. After talking to some of the Rivian folks, especially Brian and Kristin, both Rivian employees(not Auto show actors), seeing both the R1S and R1T in person, I had to get on board. These products are amazing and both of us are extremely excited about the delivery of our R1T. With all that said, is there no one else besides me that has a pre-order in the state of Florida? Or just no one in the state of Florida that is as excited as I am? The fact that this company was started in Florida even....no? Ok.
We're down in Port Orange. Own a Tesla and fortunate to have a Supercharger two miles from the house. I put a deposit on an R1S. We make the trip up to Jacksonville quite often since our son lives in Neptune Beach.

Hmp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla Model S P90D; 2018 Honda Odyssey
I'm in Naples. I have a Tesla Model S P90D and have put down deposits on both a Rivian R1S and a Lucid Air. I really, really like the Tesla as a driver's car but find its backseat too cramped for adults so have decided to try a different brand for my next EV.

I made the decision to go with a Lucid Air before I knew anything about Rivan. I live on a large lake that has rough driving trails around it that become inaccessible to my other cars during rainy season, and as I found out more about Rivian vehicles, I began to consider the R1S. Finally I decided to put down a deposit on it as well as the Lucid. They're probably going to hit the market at about the same time, so I'll not make my final decision until closer to order configuration time.

I could not make the trip to NYC for the auto show, and neither Lucid nor Rivian seems to have plans for the Miami auto show. Being able to see each vehicle in the flesh would help considerably.

Rockstar2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T pre-order, Ford Expedition, Dodge Hellcat
Orlando area here and I just put a deposit on the R1T. Looking to replace my 2017 Tesla Model X P90. I have some issues with the Tesla and was looking to get both a pickup and a sports car. The R1T will fill both requirements! ( 0-60 in 3 seconds) I just hope some more DC chargers go up around Orange County..

Last edited:

Sponsored

TN2NFL80

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 450 Hybrid F-Sport
Greetings. Just made a deposit on the R1T and I live in Tallahassee. I currently drive a RX 450 F-Sport Hybrid and am very excited about this new truck coming on the market!

Rockstar2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Greetings. Just made a deposit on the R1T and I live in Tallahassee. I currently drive a RX 450 F-Sport Hybrid and am very excited about this new truck coming on the market!
Welcome!

Sponsored

OP
OP
jimcgov3

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

I personally do not mountain bike, but I am sure that we can all agree on something besides the vehicles to gather over...I know most would never turn down good food, drink, and conversation...

TN2NFL80

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX 450 Hybrid F-Sport
I personally do not mountain bike, but I am sure that we can all agree on something besides the vehicles to gather over...I know most would never turn down good food, drink, and conversation...
Indeed! Now, if someone would buy the cook station, we can make this a party :)

Rockstar2020

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cigars and Brandy .

OP
OP
jimcgov3

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

So far we have Naples, Jax, Tally, Port Orange, Orlando...I am actually surprised there are none in the Miami or Tampa area, and single reservation holders in each of these areas at that...Although could just mean that those in our areas and others just aren't forum visitors...which is a shame.
Sponsored