• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California Swap or deal: 21” wheels, tires and spare for 20” AT wheels, tires and hopefully spare

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Im taking delivery in the next week or so. The truck is coming with the 21” set, but my preference is the 20” ATs. If anyone is interested in a trade or the likes, please let me know.

Cheers,
Josh
Sponsored

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

Since the 20" ATs are an added cost (other than for Launch Edition, where it's an added-value bonus,) I doubt anyone would be willing to do a straight-across trade. You'll probably need to kick in money.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
Since the 20" ATs are an added cost (other than for Launch Edition, where it's an added-value bonus,) I doubt anyone would be willing to do a straight-across trade. You'll probably need to kick in money.
Could be…

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
The 20” ATs are a $2500 or $3500 upgrade. I’m not trying to sabotage your trade here - just pointing that out so you know why no one will be jumping to do it.

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
The 20” ATs are a $2500 or $3500 upgrade. I’m not trying to sabotage your trade here - just pointing that out so you know why no one will be jumping to do it.
Okie dokie then… Ill delete the post

Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
You do you, man. I’m honestly just trying to help.
I really do appreciate you may think that, but not sure you realize the tone of your comment? “ just pointing that out so you know why no one will be jumping to do it”… only it happened a couple weeks ago when someone on the forum realized they wanted the 21s after getting the 20s and NOT liking them. They wanted to swap and posted. So it does happen. Second, to assume I wouldn’t pony up money is an assumption.

@COdogman Im sorry to drag this out, but Im finding that a lot of people want to post to “help out” but actually are being inflammatory. I do believe you were trying to be helpful, but “ …no one will be jumping to do it.” is not a kind way to approach it.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I really do appreciate you may think that, but not sure you realize the tone of your comment? “ just pointing that out so you know why no one will be jumping to do it”… only it happened a couple weeks ago when someone on the forum realized they wanted the 21s after getting the 20s and NOT liking them. They wanted to swap and posted. So it does happen. Second, to assume I wouldn’t pony up money is an assumption.

@COdogman Im sorry to drag this out, but Im finding that a lot of people want to post to “help out” but actually are being inflammatory. I do believe you were trying to be helpful, but “ …no one will be jumping to do it.” is not a kind way to approach it.
How do you know my “tone” through a forum post on the internet? I typed no “inflammatory” words at all. I never even suggested you delete or edit your original post in any way. As I said - you do you and have a great day, brother:like:

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
How do you know my “tone” through a forum post on the internet? I typed no “inflammatory” words at all. I never even suggested you delete or edit your original post in any way. As I said - you do you and have a great day, brother:like:
Maybe I took it wrong my friend… “ just pointing that out so you know why no one will be jumping to do it.” What way should I take this other than no one wants your trade… so dont get upset when No one jumps on it?

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I’d consider this trade. The value added to me would be you would have to accept tires that have 14k miles on them already.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
I’d consider this trade. The value added to me would be you would have to accept tires that have 14k miles on them already.
And I’d consider that trade. My biggest concern is actually having wheels I can get a set of KO2s on

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

And I’d consider that trade. My biggest concern is actually having wheels I can get a set of KO2s on
It’d be nice to see how that will affect range

OP
OP
Bullitt

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model 3, SC Bronson
Occupation
Product Development
It’d be nice to see how that will affect range
Very curious myself! Im sure it’ll take a hit, but wondering how much

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Very curious myself! Im sure it’ll take a hit, but wondering how much
I think this is pretty well understood from the community. With the 20" tires you get about 270 range, in real world depending on your driving style that translates to 1.9-2.2 mi/kWh with the 20s. If you do conserve and drive around 60mph you can get towards 2.5 mi/kWh.

Add 15-20% if you have the 21s. In discussions I have had with owners at charging stops and reports on the forums. You can get upwards of 360 range if you drive conservatively in conserve.
Sponsored