Sponsored

Zombie Apocalypse - Pros/Cons

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
I don't know why this very important conversation hasn't been started yet, but I'm pretty sure cleaning all the gore out of those stadium headlights would get pretty tedious.

Obviously, useless if you can't find solar panels in a reasonably secure location, but if you can, you're in much better shape than with an ICE car when all that ethanol gas starts to go sour.

Also, if it can tow 11,000 pounds and has great traction/slippage control, just how big of a crowd of zombies would it take to actually stop this thing?
Sponsored

EyeOnRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E 4X, Mitsubishi Endeavor. Pre-order: R1S LE
I don't know why this very important conversation hasn't been started yet, but I'm pretty sure cleaning all the gore out of those stadium headlights would get pretty tedious.
Actually this was talked about in one of these threads. IIRC there is a lens cover over the stadium lights.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Would definitely need a grill guard. I wouldn't want to do any damage that would comprise frunk access. ;)

OP
OP
Pherdnut

Pherdnut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Mazda CX-9
Would definitely need a grill guard. I wouldn't want to do any damage that would comprise frunk access. ;)
Oh I would be pissed if the zombie splatting messed up my frunk.

BGS

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Just sold my F150 in anticipation of buying a Jeep Gladiator. That is, until I found you guys. Currently driving a 19 Mitsubishi Elcipse Cross because they had 0% financing. Also, a couple Harleys in the garage.
Clubs

As everyone knows already, zombies are attracted to sound...see where I am going here?
No sound = No zombie attention!!
Perfect vehicle

Hmp10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Tesla Model S P90D; 2018 Honda Odyssey
In Florida it's not the zombies . . . it's the love bugs.

Rivian R1T R1S Zombie Apocalypse - Pros/Cons Screen Shot 2019-11-12 at 9.57.08 AM
Sponsored