Satisfaction level with assigned guide: Helpfulness, Knowledge, Responsivness

• Total voters

1T2022

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
T3YR1T
Clubs

My guide wasn't that responsive. But the guy who later stepped in for her was quite good. In my humble opinion, there is no need for guide at all.
Sponsored

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
I don't have a guide assigned, so this is a bit of a tangent. But several months ago the chat feature on the website was somewhat useful. I asked for a First Mile and clearly had a real person trying to help. Now all you can get is canned copy-paste answers that aren't even responsive. I just tried to ask some questions and I'm not even convinced it was a real person. Seemed more like bad AI with limited response-tree options.
ChatGPT

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
Does anyone know the difference between a Guide and an Adviser? Is the latter a Supervisor?

Rivdog

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Kellee N is my guide and was very responsive. Always emailed back within about 1 business day and provided accurate information.

atebit

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Porsche Boxster
Clubs

I think you need a “generally met expectations” choice in between your first two choices. My guide “met expectations”, nothing really more or less, so “stellar” doesn’t apply.

Sponsored

Thedude

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
They’re just salesmen/women by a different name. Just like any other dealer brand some will be extremely competent, some just ok and some will suck. Mine was just ok, usually answered every second or third email or text sent and did an ok enough job to not get complained about.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
FWIW Rivian does a survey 30 days into ownership and guide feedback is a part of that.

cjones1130

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Audi Q7 , 2023 Red Canyon Rivian R1T
I have no complaints about my guide, Kyle. He has always responded within a day (via text) and answered the very few questions I asked him. He always granted me shop access within within a week after I requested it.

R1Tom

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Riv R1T
Occupation
Sales
I have had two guides and both were amazing. Best customer service I have received in general, in a long time.

Sponsored

NashvilleR1S

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2022 Pilot
Occupation
Cinematography
My guide BryceB is the best. Super knowledgable and helpful. Very easy to communicate with through SMS.

RivianRiverRat

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla 3, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Olivia D is my guide and has always been helpful and responsive. I haven’t asked a ton of questions but then that’s what this place is for 😎😎😎
The home delivery out of Atlanta to north Alabama was excellent

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
So strangely I had a guide reassignment as of this morning - not going to complain!

Rivianbob

First Name
Biren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t
My guide JustinS was useless. I had to switch from max pack to regular pack and he had no information on if a max pack r1t would be built and this was in December 2022. Also for questions on the tonneau cover which I still haven’t received after taking delivery in December 2022 he has no updates
Sponsored