Sponsored

Yellow logo floor mats not available for purchase from gear shop

drbiggieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T - El Cap Granite
I’ve been looking at the gear shop for the last couple of weeks and it continues to be out of stock for the all weather yellow logo floor mats. Is this something Rivian is discontinuing or perhaps just backordered? There is no availability indicator or back in stock option on their website.

Does anyone know if these will continue to be produced?
Sponsored

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
CS gives me different stories every time I call. Some say it’s discontinued with no intent to bring it back. Others say it should be replenished “very soon”. In classic Rivian fashion, it’s a guessing game.

OP
OP
drbiggieg

drbiggieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CS gives me different stories every time I call. Some say it’s discontinued with no intent to bring it back. Others say it should be replenished “very soon”. In classic Rivian fashion, it’s a guessing game.
So disappointing! I didn’t even realize the mats didn’t come with the yellow logo until I received mine and they were all black. Seems like a no brainer to add the compass yellow to trim to the interior items.

I asked my SC if they had any in stock and same answer unfortunately.

Last edited:

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
Disappointing indeed. I even had one CS agent tell me to buy the black and then return them when they come out with the yellow logo. When I called back in a few days later to verify, the next agent literally laughed at the previous agent’s proposal and said the yellow logo mats are never coming back. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Ironcitijc

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Performance DM R1T Max Pack, BMW X3
Occupation
EV Enthusiast
Clubs

Interesting. If they're never coming back why even show them in the gear shop? The gear tunnel shuttle is supposedly coming back and it's been long gone from the gear shop. Ditto for the camp kitchen.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
They are floor mats. Who cares if they are black or yellow?
I thought the same until I saw them compared. The yellow really stands out and makes a significant impact IMHO.

OP
OP
drbiggieg

drbiggieg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Agreed. While personal preference, it really does stand out. I think some of us are more surprised than upset about this as we were expecting the yellow logo to be the only option when we ordered with the car. The second issue is the inability to purchase what’s listed on the website.

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Looks like yellow accent floor mat is available in the gear shop.

Sponsored

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

What?!? Great catch! Just ordered - thanks!
They are cool. Unfortunately, I already got the all black set at the beginning of winter, otherwise I would be buying these.

JKDU

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Professor
I think I got the last one (yellow accent) and they are out of both the black and yellow accent ones for the R1S. I saw this post (thank you!) and quickly went to gear shop and saw they were low inventory can quickly purchased them. Went back and said they were out of stock...I've been holding off for the yellow accent ones and waiting for a while now.