Sponsored

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Did anyone else notice that the order confirmation doesn’t actually specify the color in your order (nor does it have a part #)? Worries that Rivian will ship me the black instead of the yellow ones and there’s no “proof” in the order confirmation on which color you ordered…
Yes, I noticed as well but then I went back and added the black logo mats to the cart and the image showed black. So it’s safe to say if your order image shows yellow logos you’ll get those.
Sponsored

BronxBomber

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S LE, 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Talent Executive
We have horses in LA! It's not rugged, but with all the rain this year it's been muddy and messy for us.
LMAO!! Can you tell that I'm a city boy through and through?!?!

Looking forward to the R1S being my hiking/camping unlock! :) Love/hate relationship with the rain, but hope that it contributes to a quiet "fire season" this year.

Adventure safely fellow rugged LA'er! :)

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Ordered on May 26th. Received today. I was pleased and a little surprised that the mats are made in USA.

Brian

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow Logo All Weather Floor Mats now available in Gear Shop for both R1S & R1T DSC_0011.JPG

Last edited:

Lmirafuente

First Name
Lionel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla, Audi Cabriolet
Wow, I ordered on 6/2, and just got mine this morning 6/6. Very cool!

Sevn86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2025 BMW X5 M Sport
Occupation
Sales
Quick shipping for sure. For some reason each time I’ve gotten something from Rivian my packing is always damaged/ open. The only thing that came packaged well was the wall charger and hat. Thankfully all the mats were there.
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow Logo All Weather Floor Mats now available in Gear Shop for both R1S & R1T IMG_7582

Jac

First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Volvo XC40, Honda VFR1200X
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

My mats arrived yesterday, also in a shipper-repaired taped box. On display on the living room floor until our R1S delivery next week.

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow Logo All Weather Floor Mats now available in Gear Shop for both R1S & R1T IMG_2554
Sponsored