Sponsored

Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship!

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

GEN2 MAGJAXX IN RIVIAN YELLOW & RED
Purchase Yours Today 1000's In-Stock!!

PURCHASE LINK BUY TODAY SHIP TODAY

Many of you have seen our limited run of Rivian Yellow (inspired) magnetic jack pucks and have been clamoring to order from our next mass production run. Great news, that time has come! My favorite are the brilliant Red anodized, but Yellow is selling like wild fire!.

Our customes are raving over Rivian Yellow and how close it matches the Yellow on our beloved Rivian R1 adventure machines. While not identical, the industrial coating that was developed exclusively for us here at JackPucks.com, is what I call "95% close", and they look amazing!!
  • First Magnetic Jack Puck (highest energy by far)
  • No. 1 Seller (by far)
  • Floor jack compliant
  • Commercial vehicle lift compliant
  • Bottle Jack compliant
  • Anti-Slip Grip Tech Cover
  • Aesthetically pleasing
  • Professional and affordable solution for any R1
A few people have emailed and were slightly confused to why they need our Magnetic Jack Puck's, since the Rivian they purchased comes with a spare tire and tool kit, including a plastic device to lift the vehicle (jack puck).

The Eiffel Tower-Contraption that Rivian supplies is pictured just below. This is what they provide and subsequently, how they want you to lift the vehicle to fix a flat or change a tire. There is a reason why no-one uses that contraption, and thousands use our magnetic jack pucks. Truly, a picture is worth a thousand words. Not to mention, you have to dig out your spare tire and tools to get to everything.

If you carry a tire plug-kit, a Torin Big Red 10T bottle jack and our Magnetic Jack Pucks (under rear seat on R1T or frunk in your R1S), then you can fix a tire in minutes.

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! rivian-spare-tire-jack-kit-

THIS or Ours (below)

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20231007_083700-

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! Yellow Gen 2 w Red Gen 2 Web

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230410_022500

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230403_113404

The floor jack every Rivian owner needs to be able to properly lift either the front or the rear of a Rivian R1 with a single puck. This thing is an absolute BEAST!

Harbor Freight 24 1/2" Lift Low Profile Dayton Long Reach Floor Jack (say that 3x as quick as you can)!
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230523_202113

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230504_105748

Music to my ears (turn it up) as your MagJAXX puck locks onto the Rivian chassis
is!
Sponsored

Last edited:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Is there a Yellow option for the single puck?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Is there a Yellow option for the single puck?
Absolutely! I've just updated the single puck section in our website and all those who wish to order GEN2 pucks in Yellow or Red, they are now available for pre-order, with shipments starting June 13th! Thank you!!

Mark

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230404_232342

Last edited:

mrgreat

First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2007 Sienna, 2011 Inifinti MX37, 2022 Camry Hybrid
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Cool, thanks Mark. Just put my order in for the yellow set!

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Cool, thanks Mark. Just put my order in for the yellow set!
That's great!! They do look amazing and I'm really thankful for your order!!

Sponsored

Underwhirled

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Q5, RIT
Occupation
Architect
This is the way.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

apologies for being a dimwit, but when I pick the Yellow color for the single puck it defaults to No stock and grays-out in a manner that prevents adding to the shopping cart. So not really sure how to pre-order it?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

apologies for being a dimwit, but when I pick the Yellow color for the single puck it defaults to No stock and grays-out in a manner that prevents adding to the shopping cart. So not really sure how to pre-order it?
That was on me! I added inventory to Red, but not Yellow. Should be good to go!

Mark

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

These look great. Just ordered the 4x yellow with case. Hopefully I get ‘em in time for my road trip on the 24th. Thanks!

HokieBird7980

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Alpina B7, Mercedes GL550, Hyundai Tuscon
Occupation
Chief Commercial Officer, Pharmaceuticals
Clubs

Just placed my Yellow Puck order. Thanks

Sponsored

Whataboykie!

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Audi SQ5,
Occupation
Tired
Clubs

Absolutely! I've just updated the single puck section in our website and all those who wish to order GEN2 pucks in Yellow or Red, they are now available for pre-order, with shipments starting June 13th! Thank you!!

Mark

20230404_232342.jpg
The Yellow would look great with my Compas Yellow truck!

calamanderman

First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Explorer Sport, Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Attorney
These look great. Just ordered the 4x yellow with case. Hopefully I get ‘em in time for my road trip on the 24th. Thanks!
I'm not so bright - but why would I need 4 pucks? Don't you only use one at a time?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Thank you! They will be with you on your road trip :).

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Just placed my Yellow Puck order. Thanks
Rivian Yellow for the win! Thank you very much for your support, I really do appreciate your business! We've delivered thousands and the Yellow just add's an additional dimension and option for my fellow Rivian owners.

Mark

Chewy734

First Name
Ashu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW, Ford, Rivian
Clubs

I'm not so bright - but why would I need 4 pucks? Don't you only use one at a time?
You’re definitely asking the right question. I believe it’s because many tire shops may not have the pucks, and they typically raise the vehicle on all 4 corners simultaneously. This would give you the freedom to use any shop.

I would think this would also be useful if you’re rotating the tires yourself at home. Just need some jack stands.
Sponsored