Sponsored

Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship!

LeDiable

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adventure
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

Did you sneak mine onto a rocket? I ordered around 2:20pm central time Saturday and USPS dropped the box on my doorstep around 1:35pm Monday. Less than 48hrs from AZ to IA (including a Sunday) is damn impressive for the free "standard" shipping option!

Thanks again for everything you've done, from the design & revisions, to the rapid order processing, to the responsiveness here on the forums.

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

Did you sneak mine onto a rocket? I ordered around 2:20pm central time Saturday and USPS dropped the box on my doorstep around 1:35pm Monday. Less than 48hrs from AZ to IA (including a Sunday) is damn impressive for the free "standard" shipping option!

Thanks again for everything you've done, from the design & revisions, to the rapid order processing, to the responsiveness here on the forums.
While many are not fond of Elon, I'm a big SpaceX fan ;), so maybe a rocket was used;). I must admit, that was quick! It was past our Buy Today, Ship Today, Saturday cut-off time, but it made it!

Congratulations on the delivery and most importantly for two things that mean a lot to our small family business. 1. You believed in our world class product. 2. You are here to express your feedback!

That means a lot to us. We have invested significantly in product development, updates, customer service, website and more importantly a Six-Figure ($) inventory, so we can get our Magnetic Jack Pucks as quick as possible into our Rivian customer hands.

Mark
From One Rivian Owner to Another

Sponsored

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

tahoer1s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Another +1 for Mark and JackPucks!

Form:
I got to see both the red and yellow in person and can attest both are top notch quality. The yellow is nearly (98%) spot-on with the Rivian yellow.

The case has a lot of padding! You could check these as their own bag at an airport and see them coming out looking the same at your destination. I'll probably downsize the case a little bit to save some room, but it definitely serves its purpose.

Function-wise:
The magnets work like a charm. No question as to whether there is enough holding force.

The rubber plates on the bottom are more functional than you might think. They act as a good cushion to avoid metal on metal between jack and jack puck. They are of sufficient hardness to not cause any shifting/durability concerns.

Use:
Super easy to use. I popped all 4 on and went about my rotation. The hardest thing is remembering to take them off!

Vs. others:
I looked at most out there. None have the same number of magnets + bottle jack compatibility. Jack Pucks also has the largest diameter bottle jack receiver. Grip pad is a nice plus too that isn't seen elsewhere.

Last - shout out to @Mark_AZR1T for the super responsive customer service and fast shipping!

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! IMG_7053

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! IMG_7054

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! IMG_7055

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! IMG_7057

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Another +1 for Mark and JackPucks!

Form:
I got to see both the red and yellow in person and can attest both are top notch quality. The yellow is nearly (98%) spot-on with the Rivian yellow.

The case has a lot of padding! You could check these as their own bag at an airport and see them coming out looking the same at your destination. I'll probably downsize the case a little bit to save some room, but it definitely serves its purpose.

Function-wise:
The magnets work like a charm. No question as to whether there is enough holding force.

The rubber plates on the bottom are more functional than you might think. They act as a good cushion to avoid metal on metal between jack and jack puck. They are of sufficient hardness to not cause any shifting/durability concerns.

Use:
Super easy to use. I popped all 4 on and went about my rotation. The hardest thing is remembering to take them off!

Vs. others:
I looked at most out there. None have the same number of magnets + bottle jack compatibility. Jack Pucks also has the largest diameter bottle jack receiver. Grip pad is a nice plus too that isn't seen elsewhere.

Last - shout out to @Mark_AZR1T for the super responsive customer service and fast shipping!

IMG_7053.jpeg

IMG_7054.jpeg

IMG_7055.jpeg

IMG_7057.jpeg
Wow! Thank you very much for the thorough review and of course your personal feedback on how we serve our customers. Most of all, I appreciate you entrusting your hard earned resources to purchase from our small family business!

Mark

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Inventory Update: Order Now Hundreds In-Stock
We have had a mad rush on our magnetic jack puck kits with Yellow holding a lead in sales, with Radian Red not far behind. We still have a solid inventory level, so you'll get your magnetic jack pucks quickly.

Magnetic Jack Puck Kit: Purchase Link

• Buy Today - Ship Today by 3pm AZ time is on-going. Friday's we extend this to 4pm. Saturdays noon.
  • Free Shipping to all 50 States (yes, Hawaii and Alaska)
Thank you to all our forum customers, we do appreciate it!!!

Mark Tozer
Founder

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230422_082012

Last edited:
OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

Massive Order is In!
Brilliant Red and Rivian Yellow!

GEN2 MAGJAXX IN RIVIAN YELLOW & RED
Purchase Yours Today 1000's In-Stock!!

MAGJAXX MAGNETIC JACK PUCKS SALE LINK: $155

Many of you have seen our limited run of Rivian Yellow (inspired) magnetic jack pucks and have been clamoring to order from our next mass production run. Great news, that time has come! My favorite are the brilliant Red anodized, but Yellow is selling like wild fire!.

Our customes are raving over Rivian Yellow and how close it matches the Yellow on our beloved Rivian R1 adventure machines. While not identical, the industrial coating that was developed exclusively for us here at JackPucks.com, is what I call "95% close", and they look amazing!!
  • First Magnetic Jack Puck (highest energy by far)
  • No. 1 Seller (by far)
  • Floor jack compliant
  • Commercial vehicle lift compliant
  • Bottle Jack compliant
  • Anti-Slip Grip Tech Cover
  • Aesthetically pleasing
  • Professional and affordable solution for any R1
  • Designed and built by a Rivian Owner just like You!
A few people have emailed and were slightly confused to why they need our Magnetic Jack Puck's, since the Rivian they purchased comes with a spare tire and tool kit, including a plastic device to lift the vehicle (jack puck).

The Eiffel Tower-Contraption that Rivian supplies is pictured just below. This is what they provide and subsequently, how they want you to lift the vehicle to fix a flat or change a tire. There is a reason why no-one uses that contraption, and thousands use our magnetic jack pucks. Truly, a picture is worth a thousand words. Not to mention, you have to dig out your spare tire and tools to get to everything.

If you carry a tire plug-kit, a Torin Big Red 10T bottle jack and our Magnetic Jack Pucks (under rear seat on R1T or frunk in your R1S), then you can fix a tire in minutes.

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! rivian-spare-tire-jack-kit-png-

THIS or Ours (below)

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20231007_083700-jpg-

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! yellow-gen-2-w-red-gen-2-web-

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230410_022500-

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230403_113404-

The floor jack every Rivian owner needs to be able to properly lift either the front or the rear of a Rivian R1 with a single puck. This thing is an absolute BEAST!

Harbor Freight 24 1/2" Lift Low Profile Dayton Long Reach Floor Jack (say that 3x as quick as you can)!
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230523_202113-

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow & Red GEN2 JACK PUCKS! Thousands Ready to Ship! 20230504_105748-

Music to my ears (turn it up) as your MagJAXX puck locks onto the Rivian chassis
is!

Sponsored

NJr1sCompass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1s
Occupation
self employeed
was on there this morning, sold out of single puck, so told wife im using christmas gift budget to get the single XL and 4 pack!

ndmiller

First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Incoming
Occupation
Retailler
Clubs

So bizarre, ordered Friday night 6pm ish on 12/1 as I pick up my R1T this Friday 12/8. They showed up today 12/4, did they ship before I ordered?

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

So bizarre, ordered Friday night 6pm ish on 12/1 as I pick up my R1T this Friday 12/8. They showed up today 12/4, did they ship before I ordered?
That's amazing!! Friday night 6pm and you received them Monday?!! Roll Tide!! People love the product, but they really appreciate that we love our customers and try to do right and get them on a truck at all hours!!

Thanks for the post and being a great customer!

Mark Tozer
One Rivian Owner to Another

OP
OP
Mark_AZR1T

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
Clubs

was on there this morning, sold out of single puck, so told wife im using christmas gift budget to get the single XL and 4 pack!
That's what I'm talking about!! Good news is our XL pucks arrived today and start shipping tomorrow, so you got in under the wire, as they now go up to $89.95 each!! Thank you!

Mark
Sponsored