First Name
Westly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Don’t worry about it sweetheart
Yeah, looking a lot more "safety yellow" than "honey gold" as in the earlier pics. It could just be differences in lighting but I think they may have received too much feedback involving comparisons with baby diapers and tweaked the color. Looks better either way.

I like it today but afraid I might grow tired of it after 6-12 months of ownership.
I guess I’m just not a fan of being a super bright colors in overland vehicles. Im about the blending into the surroundings when out in the woods and setting up camp. This makes me nervous of going with such a yellow yellow. But as they say there an ass for every seat ! Someone will get this color and love it ! I’m still keeping my fingers crossed for a flat Tan or grey

I’m totally with you tho , looks good but I would be sick of it in about a year.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Reactions: Rad

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I'd really like to see this latest yellow on an R1S along with some window tint. Ok, I'd really just like to see more of the R1S period.....

Babbuino

First Name
Manuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3
Occupation
DESIGN engineer
That last copper color was a Photoshop edit I did a while back for fun. NOT anything official from Rivian. Sorry for any confusion.
Lolz well it made it to one of the articles I read

Sponsored

KickRocksRiv

First Name
Westly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Raptor
Occupation
So which color are you getting (or hoping for)?
A tan or grey , maybe a green ... I really want that green interior so trying to stay with earthy colors that compliment that interior. I love the blue , but it’s not going to look great with that green interior. What are you going for ?!@skyote

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow and Blue R1T promotional shoot with Normal Police DCE8BDAB-A8CF-4212-AF8C-524008613427

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow and Blue R1T promotional shoot with Normal Police DEF0A56C-4F77-43A6-AC65-1D849D638753
Rivian R1T R1S Yellow and Blue R1T promotional shoot with Normal Police C06F51DE-573F-4B50-B49D-BC08E773D931

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
What are you going for ?!@skyote
Probably white based on what I've seen so far, but would seriously consider the tan or gray if they come in the shades from the pics you posted above.

We'll need to make sure we don't flood the Austin area with Rivians of the same color. LOL!

bajadahl

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus LX470
Occupation
IT
We'll need to make sure we don't flood the Austin area with Rivians of the same color. LOL!
I like the white and green... I really like the blue on the R1T but don't think it will look as good on the R1S.... My LX470 was white.. or Golden Pearl as it was called... my wife doesn't want me to do white again.... So the Green R1S is probably in my future.... So Austinites... adjust your plans accordingly.... lol :CWL:

KickRocksRiv

First Name
Westly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150 Raptor
Occupation
Probably white based on what I've seen so far, but would seriously consider the tan or gray if they come in the shades from the pics you posted above.

Yeah the white looks great too!
I think I’m going R1t at this point anyway so we won’t be that matchy matchy :CWL:

I like the white and green... I really like the blue on the R1T but don't think it will look as good on the R1S.... My LX470 was white.. or Golden Pearl as it was called... my wife doesn't want me to do white again.... So the Green R1S is probably in my future.... So Austinites... adjust your plans accordingly.... lol :CWL:
Done and noted - green R1S is all yours !

Mjhirsch78

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey became an R1T: MAGIC!
Occupation
Teacher
I like this brighter yellow a lot. It would be a tough choice if they did a copper color too. So much excitement.

Sponsored

RforRivian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 4Runner, 2014 Equinox
Has anyone here seen the green interior in person? My wife likes the green interior and I really like the blue exterior but I'm afraid they will look horrendous together...

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
I've seen it. It's sort of a sage green. Light green, hints of sand and gray, neutral. Like you, I don't think the green interior will go well with RJ blue which is pretty intense. A green interior will probably go best with a white, gray and maybe silver exterior. RJ blue may go with a black mountain interior.

Jehorton

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y Performance
Occupation
Firefighter/Paramedic
Does anyone have images of the black mountain interior ?

OldEVGuy

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Cherokee Overland
Occupation
Retired
This was posted earlier in the forum by someone.

Rivian R1T R1S Yellow and Blue R1T promotional shoot with Normal Police 1597320434610
Sponsored