Sponsored

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
We are planning for early October, but there are a lot of complicated logistics involved. As things get closer, we will be able to firm up the exact launch date.
Hi Tim. Is there anyway Rivian or expel could post on here or on Rivian’s site pictures of all the different colors of the trucks with the expel stealth wrapped on it?
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
It sounds like your installer either doesn’t understand how to order the Rivian templates or he is intentionally giving you bad info to push you away from the upcoming program into a more costly install.
Maybe... But they did give me a written quote honoring the Rivian pricing, and haven't pushed any upsells, yet. I did proactively ask about adding some additional coverage areas, which they quoted, but they didn't try to push me away from the Rivian stuff.

mikehmb

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
eGolf, i3, R1T
I only went with partial front, but Xpel used the Rivian patterns and can confirm that the hood emblem is not removed. it is a cutout that goes right to the edges of the indentation.
Can you post pictures of various colors of R1Ts with the stealth wrap applied? It would help us make the decision not only on stealth vs. partial, but also color choice at time of order finalization.

ElCapiTan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mustang
Occupation
Computer Janitor
Hopefully the factory program is up and running by the time Ocean Coast R1T's start shipping out.

BigE

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Honda S2000
This may help answer some questions.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tim@XPEL

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Occupation
VP OEM
Hi Tim. Is there anyway Rivian or expel could post on here or on Rivian’s site pictures of all the different colors of the trucks with the expel stealth wrapped on it?
I've asked my team to gather photos they have of the different vehicles in Stealth. Will post what I have once they get them to me.

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

@Tim@XPEL do you guys do the work for Land Rover as well? Their wrapped Defenders look amazing.

shrink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S (x2); '22 R1T; '14 Jeep Cherokee
Clubs

Hopefully the factory program is up and running by the time Ocean Coast R1T's start shipping out.
I'm in the Ocean Coast waiting club, too, along with the Max Pack.

I might cancel my Camp Kitchen order and get this instead.

Thanks for the details and Q&A, Tim!

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical
I am in the Oct to Dec timeframe. Finally a benefit to having to wait :)

Is there a list to be put on?

And yes, Stealth vs Glossy. Any benefit of one or the other or just visual preference?

Thanks again

You'll get us spoiled by great communication

Sponsored

OP
OP

Tim@XPEL

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Occupation
VP OEM
I am in the Oct to Dec timeframe. Finally a benefit to having to wait :)

Is there a list to be put on?

And yes, Stealth vs Glossy. Any benefit of one or the other or just visual preference?

Thanks again

You'll get us spoiled by great communication
Rivian is handling the order book, so they would have to answer the waiting list question. We don’t have visibility yet to the quantity of vehicles ordered compared with our capacity to produce.

Ultimate and Stealth have the exact same construction. The only difference is the texture, so just visual appearance.

OP
OP

Tim@XPEL

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Various
Occupation
VP OEM
Can you post pictures of various colors of R1Ts with the stealth wrap applied? It would help us make the decision not only on stealth vs. partial, but also color choice at time of order finalization.
Here is what I’ve been sent so far. Will post others as I receive them.

Rivian R1T R1S XPEL Rivian Factory PPF Q&A -- by XPEL 3BA35004-9600-486C-9A6B-E8162F92B823
Rivian R1T R1S XPEL Rivian Factory PPF Q&A -- by XPEL C0788B1E-9908-4713-9299-CDC0C1557922
Rivian R1T R1S XPEL Rivian Factory PPF Q&A -- by XPEL 0F5E2881-C634-4702-AE5E-1CF6D814A54C
Rivian R1T R1S XPEL Rivian Factory PPF Q&A -- by XPEL 09B1862E-A34D-4D92-8822-E876858146C5

TagMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Audi SQ5
Thanks Tim!
Just to confirm, the stealth full body option done by a local dealer once an R1T is delivered WILL include wrapped edges for all panels that can support it without having to remove panels? This would include wrapping edges around doors, gear tunnel doors, hood, tailgate, etc.?

Also the full stealth option includes wrapping the front bumper and pillars in glossy PPF, to include wrapped edges (when possible)?

Lastly, we have seen some installers chime in different forums indicating that the Rivian/Xpel package is inferior to having the truck fully wrapped, that they will NOT wrap edges and that they were blindsided by this program, have you received feedback from them regarding these concerns? Thanks!

VHRivian

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Traverse
Thanks for this Tim.

I like the idea of Stealth but I think I would make the safe choice and do the whole body in Ultimate if available. Please let the team at Rivian know the full body gloss would be very popular.

I am in the R1S camp so I have lots of time for you guys to get the program going.
Sponsored