• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

California WTT or WTS 20” dark wheels with AT tires

Uno Nueve

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Van, e-golf
I am taking delivery SooN of a vehicle and looking to swap wheels. So, these will be brand new

Open to either:
1) Trade for 21” or 22” wheels and cash
2) Sell set of 4 20” darks with AT

DM if interested. I’m in SoCal
Sponsored

Miguelgjr

First Name
Miguel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Occupation
IT
Interested in buying the wheels off you, could you dm me price?

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Could trade 21 set + spare

RivianLou

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I am taking delivery SooN of a vehicle and looking to swap wheels. So, these will be brand new

Open to either:
1) Trade for 21” or 22” wheels and cash
2) Sell set of 4 20” darks with AT

DM if interested. I’m in SoCal
Hi. I’m interested in a trade. I like in Los Angeles. Cheers -Paul

Sponsored

Pboost

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 F150 Hybrid
I would be interested in the tires if someone wants to work a combo with me. Looking for a new set of the Pirelli scorpion all terrain plus 275/65r20

bullivan88

First Name
Ivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
professional
looking to trade 22" for 20" All-Terrain Dark location central coast.

Smas1

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Contractor
Are these still available? I have 22” sport brights and spare I’d love to trade and add cash! Thanks! Located in OC

UzairInLa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Clubs

If these are still available I’m taking delivery on Monday with 22” brights. Would be happy to trade. In Santa Monica and have a shop with lifts next door.

Luckydwg

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ioniq 5
These still available i am in Carlsbad CA and can travel north.
Sponsored