• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Arizona WTB 20 AT Dark Spare Tire Group Buy Arizona Southern California

Tucson_R1S

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Wanting to mount a full size 20" All Terrain Dark tire spare on a hitch mount for an R1S. Can work with a Group Buy. In Southern Arizona, but southern CA, Las Vegas, Utah, New Mexico are options.
Sponsored

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
I think I’d be in for 1. Honestly hadn’t really thought about it a lot. Curious as to the hitch mount you’re planning on using?

EDIT: I live in Ahwatukee.
EDIT 2: Also saw this posted recently, which intrigued me.

Rivian R1T R1S WTB 20 AT Dark Spare Tire Group Buy Arizona Southern California BAA5CC4C-6C7C-4DC4-938B-18B445E9ECEA

Desiboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Plaid, LR4 ‘11, R1S
Clubs

I thought about the dirtcom carrier but having done something similar and more on my LR4 I am reluctant. Still have the LR4. I may just strap it down in the back of the R1S if running an obscure trail, that itself is limited by range. Hoping to get a compact spare for daily city driving.
yes, Tucson_R1S, which hitch mounted carrier do you have?
Perhaps if you’re in the Phoenix area we could meet for me to take a peek at it
Thanks

Bmmonahan

First Name
Byron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Are you guys still looking for 20” dark, AT wheels? I am taking order of a r1s in the next two weeks and it comes with 20” dark. Want to put 22” on it. I would have new wheels/tires

Sponsored

larrydallas

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus R350, Rivian R1S
I might still be interested. Whatcha looking for in terms of price?