ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

First EV to run purely on Unicorn Farts! And FSD works without issues! Twitter is making money $$$! IT'S ON THE INTERNET IT MUST BE TRUE!!!!!

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
This comes from the same guy who yesterday promoted a trained monkey with a Musk brain implant controlling a computer mouse cursor which was actually already accomplished in 2006. I’ll still take my R1T and let others follow Space Karen.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Well he also said you'd be able to use it as a boat. What's next, will it fly? Will it get his super special rocket booster packs like the also imaginary roadster SpaceX edition? That sounds much better than my R1T. The only difference is that I will drive to work in my R1T tomorrow and the cyber truck doesn't exist.

Sponsored

Zybane

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor 37
Occupation
Military Pilot
Lol so many butthurt here. Cybertruck 1000 volt megacharging makes Rivian look archaic. Oh and Tesls Semi just did 500 miles with 82k lb total weight. There's a video of the whole trip for Elon haters/conspiracy theorists. :CWL:

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Lol so many butthurt here. Cybertruck 1000 volt megacharging makes Rivian look archaic. Oh and Tesls Semi just did 500 miles with 82k lb total weight. There's a video of the whole trip for Elon haters/conspiracy theorists. :CWL:
Mistaking “butthurt” for plain old mockery just makes it seem like you might have a reading comprehension issue.

How many 1000v chargers exist? And how many Cybertrucks exist? And how often does Elon stretch the truth? How’s that ”full self driving” experience going?

The semi might end up being Tesla‘s greatest invention if he can get the trucking industry to buy into it. It would be good for the planet and good for trucking If it happens. Unfortunately 2022 PT Barnum is behind it.

Zybane

Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Raptor 37
Occupation
Military Pilot
He said megachargers start next year. Rome wasn't built in a day. How is EA charging going for everyone? lol

How do you "stretch" the truth about 1000v architecture? It either has it or it doesn't. What would be the purpose of saying the CT has 1000v architecture and then it doesn't? This far along development, the Cybertruck design is basically complete.

The "full self drive" experience is actually going a lot better than the Rivian Driver+ experience!

The Cybertruck is coming.. you don't buy presses worth tens of millions not to use them:

https://www.torquenews.com/11826/te...t-s-already-working-2nd-giga-press-cybertruck

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
He said megachargers start next year. Rome wasn't built in a day. How is EA charging going for everyone? lol

How do you "stretch" the truth about 1000v architecture? It either has it or it doesn't. What would be the purpose of saying the CT has 1000v architecture and then it doesn't? This far along development, the Cybertruck design is basically complete.

The "full self drive" experience is actually going a lot better than the Rivian Driver+ experience!

The Cybertruck is coming.. you don't buy presses worth tens of millions not to use them:

https://www.torquenews.com/11826/te...t-s-already-working-2nd-giga-press-cybertruck
“Rome wasn’t built in a day” is not really an answer to the question. It’s the kind of cliche that explains why you’re here saying critics are “butthurt” when all they’re doing is mocking a guy who lies like most people breathe.

Elon says lots of things “start next year” when in reality he means 5 years later.

Tests show FSD regularly will hit a child mannequin in a stroller:
https://dawnproject.com/safety-test...peatedly-hit-a-child-mannequin-in-a-stroller/

Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

“Rome wasn’t built in a day” is not really an answer to the question. It’s the kind of cliche that explains why you’re here saying critics are “butthurt” when all they’re doing is mocking a guy who lies like most people breathe.

Elon says lots of things “start next year” when in reality he means 5 years later.

Tests show FSD regularly will hit a child mannequin in a stroller:
https://dawnproject.com/safety-test...peatedly-hit-a-child-mannequin-in-a-stroller/

To be fair that mannequin and child were assoles.

FutureTruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Pre Order 10/2021, Delivered 8/2022
Why is this so upsetting to people? Anytime someone posts something positive about Tesla, people who own a Rivian have to immediately lose their mind?

Even if you hate the Cybertruck, is it not possible that this will encourage Rivian to make the next version even better?

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Why is this so upsetting to people? Anytime someone posts something positive about Tesla, people who own a Rivian have to immediately lose their mind?

Even if you hate the Cybertruck, is it not possible that this will encourage Rivian to make the next version even better?
I don't think it upsets people, so much as people just don take anything Elon says as reliable anymore. So it's fun to make fun of him for it.

I don't really see what the big deal is about 1000v. That's basically the same ad 800 to 920 volt that vehicles already have.

The more interesting thing will be to see how much above 360kw they push the superchargers. And how Tesla handles dealing with lower voltage super chargers that cover the Country.

And when they will ever start shipping either the Semi or CyberTruck in volume. Until there is a date for mass production its all just PR and advertising to gin up interest.

Tahoe Man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Volt
Consistent fast charging under non-ideal conditions, then I'll get excited...otherwise it's just PR.

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

Meh, once the Space-X edition ships, then I’ll be interested. I don’t expect to get to Mars on a single charge, but the moon would be nice. Hell, I’ll probably have to settle for the ISS.
Sponsored