First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T MB/BM, 2023 Tesla model X.
Occupation
MD
As we get ready for what is forecasted to be a hot summer around here, I’m wondering about tinting my windows and roof. Have any of you int the Seattle area done so? And would you have recommendations?

thanks!
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I just did my front windows and finished off the PPF on my truck with Pista Films. People recommend California tint up in Everett, I have some friends who have used Accutint in Shoreline. It kind of depends on where around Seattle you're looking. There are a few places in the Bellevue/Redmond area who people seem to have a good experience with frequently as well.

OP
OP

Antonio

First Name
Antonio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T MB/BM, 2023 Tesla model X.
Occupation
MD
I just did my front windows and finished off the PPF on my truck with Pista Films. People recommend California tint up in Everett, I have some friends who have used Accutint in Shoreline. It kind of depends on where around Seattle you're looking. There are a few places in the Bellevue/Redmond area who people seem to have a good experience with frequently as well.
Thanks! Yes, I live in the Kirkland area, so Bellevue/Redmond would work great.

EVBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Also went to Pista. Had front windows match the rear. Also 70% on windshield - there is a bit of orange peel effect looking forward but that's the tint not the install.

And full PPF

ByzRiv

First Name
Byz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T, 2023 R1S, 2015 991GTS
Occupation
Healthcare
I did full frontal Xpel Ultimate PPF w/ Accutint in Bellevue. Came out great, their prices were competitive, no troubles. Full factory Xpel warranty, for what that's worth.

I had front windows and front windshield w/ Rudy at Mr. Tint and Sun. Ol' dependable. Rudy does quality work.

Sponsored

Delivery Purgatory

First Name
Taran
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
R1S LE/ECG/BM/22/UBP
Occupation
Selfmade
Imperial Tint would be my recommendation

SeattleClearBra

Site Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW
Occupation
Paint Protection Film Window Tint Vinyl Ceramic Installer
Clubs

I would love to walk you through some options. We are located in Redmond and specialize in Rivians!
Sponsored