First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
Let me say this. I love Tesla the car. I am on my second Tesla, a 22 MY.

But I am also a black man, with two LBGTQ kids. Me and my family, and the millions of people like me are more than 10% who are trolled mercilessly by Elon on twitter and more than the 10% who are rationally angry for being trolled as un-American “woke Virus infected“ or whatever his latest taunt to anyone who is not part of his tech bro culture.

I know you did not start this, and whether you like him or not, I am confident that maybe not 80%, but the majority of America believes its unbecoming of a CEO to propagate the trash that Elon has propagated on Twitter and elsewhere.

Just my 2 cents, now carry the hell on.
I think you greatly overestimate the amount of people who care about Elon's trolling. You, just like everyone else, tend to congregate in your own peer group and your own bubble so much so that you assume anyone who doesn't think as you do is wrong. CEO isn't some magic title, they own their own company and that's it. There's no higher standard to hold him to than anyone else and out of the group of all humans, he's no where near the top of trolling and being a jerk.

I stand by my 80% don't care. Elon has done some extremely mild trolling, that's all. He's no where near the line of spreading anything truly bad and hateful.
Sponsored

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
Even if you happened to still believe that Musk’s trolling is mild, which I do not, then see he is unleashing the hounds by activating suspended Twitter accounts.

This includes racist, anti-science, seditionist, violent, purveyors of lies that endanger people, among other widespread damage.

The above is only political if one believes these are political issues, rather than poor, if not unacceptable behavior.

Calling someone genius also seems to be an overplayed tag applied to somehow excuse shitty behavior. More bs shoveling.

YMMV, but Musk is likely as popular as Congress at this point. Not sure why one would fall on their sword for him in late 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.