Sponsored

Why do we have to have the image of the truck in the center of our display like Tesla?

mindstormsguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Some
I like being able to see when the regen reaches the threshold to activate brake lights.
Which is way too rare, by the way. I’ve been flagged down on the freeway in stop and go traffic to be told that my trailer brake lights weren’t working. They were working fine, I just wasn’t braking hard enough for them to ever turn on, so the person behind me figured they went working.

RivianDeac

First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC40 Recharge
Which is way too rare, by the way. I’ve been flagged down on the freeway in stop and go traffic to be told that my trailer brake lights weren’t working. They were working fine, I just wasn’t braking hard enough for them to ever turn on, so the person behind me figured they went working.
Yikes! Totally agree with you. Sometimes my foot slips off the pedal and I glance down if the regen pulls hard, especially if another car is following close. Usually its not illuminated which I have mixed feelings about. I dont want to seem too aggressive giving brake checks. Honestly I just wish I could turn off 1-pedal driving like many EVs can. That does not seem to incur much range hit.
Sponsored