Kacey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Launch Edition; MotoGuzzi V7II
Occupation
IT Support Manager
Clubs

Not sure whether to call this a service call or not... the only ticket I had to put in was for replacement keycards since I bought mine used and was not provided with the original keycards.

I bought it used with just over 3,000 miles and have put on another 1,000 miles since taking ownership.
Sponsored

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
1 service to fix factory issues.

Other than that mostly problem free 12/15/22 4000 miles.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
May 2022 delivery currently at 22K miles and the only service I have had/ needed were the suspension bolt recall (Rivian mobile service met me at work, great experience) and several phone calls for buggy software related items that were cleared up on the spot. My R1T has been near flawless in operation.
Now yesterday I got a rock chip/ small crack in my windshield so I will need to make the trip to a service center for replacement (can't be done via mobile service). I scheduled for 2/13 at the Cleveland service center which is 4.5 hours away from me.

Drott

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Impreza 2011
Occupation
Teacher
Clubs

Delivered 9/16, 4500 miles. A few random error messages that went away after a sleep cycle, otherwise no issues…. besides a small windshield rock chip

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

May 2022 delivery currently at 22K miles and the only service I have had/ needed were the suspension bolt recall (Rivian mobile service met me at work, great experience) and several phone calls for buggy software related items that were cleared up on the spot. My R1T has been near flawless in operation.
Now yesterday I got a rock chip/ small crack in my windshield so I will need to make the trip to a service center for replacement (can't be done via mobile service). I scheduled for 2/13 at the Cleveland service center which is 4.5 hours away from me.
Winning!!!!

EVTrukHog

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150, Explorer, Corvette C6
As an investor, I'd like to see the actual numbers from Rivian on percentage of vehicles that have required Service Center visits as well as the post-delivery costs associated with these service calls... and how those metrics are trending with manufacturing ramp-up.
Sponsored