Sponsored

Who has the furthest delivery from a service center

Sacagawea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mini Cooper, Harley
Denver is 355 miles away and Phoenix is 483. Actually looking at New Mexico in general, getting delivery is going to be the least of my problems. Charging outside Santa Fe will be.
Sponsored

MoreTrout

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired USN
I'm around 150 miles from Cleveland. Both recalls were done by a mobile tech and he was great both times. First time I was a little lucky being the last appt of the day, so he had the time to fix a few minor issues. Last week he also was able to fix my FOB that bricked with the last update. Since I am pretty much the only driver of the truck and never ride in the passenger seat, I wasn't going to Cleveland for the latest recall. But I did get a funny look from the wife when I told her that.

The lower black trim panel below the gear tunnel has a noticeable gap between it and the rear door on the driver's side. I think it was Youngstown that was on the list to get a service center, so I'll probably wait for them to open unless another more convincing reason pops up that requires a trip to Cleveland.

pc500

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
dodge ram
They did some early deliveries anywhere when they basically had no service centers. So 2022 deliveries don't count. Now they tightened it down.
Sponsored