White Rivian R1S real life pics (Lunar Rock interior)

superdavePA

First Name
Dave
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicles
'18 Jeep GC, '06 Mini JCW, '16 Harley Ultra, '17 VW AllTrack
Occupation
Help to split atoms safety
Wow...I was more of a Green exterior and darker interior, but this looks great actually. Kind of reminds me of IKEA in a weird way. lol

Rob P

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicles
2006 Range Rover HSE Supercharged, 2014 BMW 650 convertible, 2014 Mercedes C class wife, 4 Dodge Rams trucks for work
Occupation
Own a Landscape and Christmas decorating company
Thats the interior that I want though I worry about glare on the windshield with that light color dash. Hopefully the production version will have a darker color on the top

electruck

Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Volvo XC60
Thats the interior that I want though I worry about glare on the windshield with that light color dash. Hopefully the production version will have a darker color on the top
I have the same concern and asked Rivian about that because even some of their own pictures from their web site show significant glare. They indicated that the glare seen in their pictures won't be noticeable from the drivers seat. This is something that I will be paying careful attention to during my test drive.

Rob P

First Name
Rob
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicles
2006 Range Rover HSE Supercharged, 2014 BMW 650 convertible, 2014 Mercedes C class wife, 4 Dodge Rams trucks for work
Occupation
Own a Landscape and Christmas decorating company
I have the same concern and asked Rivian about that because even some of their own pictures from their web site show significant glare. They indicated that the glare seen in their pictures won't be noticeable from the drivers seat. This is something that I will be paying careful attention to during my test drive.
Unless there is some special glass treatment I don't see how. Reflected light on the windshield will absolutely cause glare.