• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Missouri White R1T, Black Mountain Kansas City- Sold

blturner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Space Pirate
Sold
PM me.
I have put a bit over 2000 miles on it so I know it will go for less. I also have to payoff the loan and Rivian/Missouri has not even got it registered into my name in the past month.
I will be going out to Denver in 2 weeks so I can drop it off there. I would even sell it for less after my vacation in the mountains.

As for all the "Why are you selling it." crowd. So I can buy and own every new Electric pickup truck that is coming. F150 Lightning, Cybertruck, Silverado. The experience of owning the R1T has been awesome. I expect to end up with a Rivian again at the end of all this because the size is so much better.
On the more practical side it can't tow my trailer to my lake cabin without it being a real pain. Need a fast charger in Clinton MO to make this tolerable. Or a max pack. The charging infrastructure near me has been a major disappointment.
I also don't like the one pedal driving in the Rivian. I expect they will fix this before I buy another one.
I have the cargo crossbars, all weather floor mats, field kit, wall charger. And "soon" I will have the spare tire.

Rivian R1T R1S White R1T, Black Mountain Kansas City- Sold R1T with trailer
Sponsored

Last edited:

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Don't forget about the Hummer

OP
OP

blturner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Space Pirate
I was not able to preorder a Hummer. But I don't consider it to be in my target group. I consider EV pickup trucks to mark the coming of age of the electric vehicle. No longer niche econoboxes or impractical vehicles for the rich. These pickups are the proof we can save the planet and the human race using technology while still having fun.

mhjla

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I'll take the crossbars if you're interested in selling the accessories individually.

electriclove

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X, S and Roadster. Ford Transit Electric.
Occupation
Self-employed
I may be a buyer! I’ll message

Sponsored

OP
OP

blturner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Space Pirate
I had not considered selling the accessories separately. I can't tell if people are pricing them into what I am selling the vehicle for. I think they are not. If I get more interest then I will consider with and without.

Guy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda 6, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Scientist
Clubs

Wow you bought the R1T but want to own every EV pick up truck before, as you say going, back to the R1T. Your money I suppose!
Unless I missed it you didn’t say what you were selling it for.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

He's not a businessman....He's a business.....man.

Count Orlok

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1S/ 2024 INEOS Grenadier/ 1969 Ford / etc.
Occupation
retired
Wow you bought the R1T but want to own every EV pick up truck before, as you say going, back to the R1T. Your money I suppose!
Unless I missed it you didn’t say what you were selling it for.
I could see wanting a R2T over the experimental R1T...

OP
OP

blturner

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Occupation
Space Pirate
I actually want forest edge and road tires. Perhaps max pack. Could not ever see any of this ahead of time. The price depends on the buyer. A dealer willing to mess with the financing would get a lower price. But anyone with 115k would be at the top of my list.