Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, 2016 Ford Escape, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

So many in Baltimore sort of makes sense. Almost all the legacy car companies selling cars in the DC area ship them via rail to Baltimore where they are offloaded and put on trucks to bring down there. I can remember actually stalking my 2015 mustang that I ordered and watching it go through their tracking from rail ramp to rail ramp.

One center is probably for service, one is probably receiving, etc.
Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

So many in Baltimore sort of makes sense. Almost all the legacy car companies selling cars in the DC area ship them via rail to Baltimore where they are offloaded and put on trucks to bring down there. I can remember actually stalking my 2015 mustang that I ordered and watching it go through their tracking from rail ramp to rail ramp.

One center is probably for service, one is probably receiving, etc.
Having worked for Land Rover North America, A lot of the vehicles come in here from overseas as well at the Port of Baltimore. It was fun working at the port and seeing everything come off the ships.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Talking with a few people DMV area and ^^ from that article the location has NOT been sourced yet and I believe they are still operating remotely or out of temp warehouses with nothing permanent. Richmond will be first and all DMV operations will be handled from there for the time being until a location can be sourced/permanent.

I dont think it makes well for anything related in the DMV delivery wise but lets see.

Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Looks legit as jobs are starting to be posted.

1641276199185.png
Worry not my friend, you may always trust me to provide timely and relevant Rivian scoops as I find them.

Ever your humble servant,
Silence Dogood.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Worry not my friend, you may always trust me to provide timely and relevant Rivian scoops as I find them.

Ever your humble servant,
Silence Dogood.

Ive been slacking my self lol.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
I did see this but not sure if it is in fact the new location

1641274941603.png
So I looked in Fairfax County’s FIDO system and this location never actually had a permit issued. This is normally a preliminary step for permitting, but since it was dated in July and a permit was never issued I’d guess this location isn’t firm.

OP
OP
cwinters

cwinters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Pacifica Hybrid, R1S LE
I thought I posted it here, but my vote is still for taking over the LL Bean in Tyson's. Right motif, and they could sell a lot of Yakima and other collaborations there in a Venice-like setup.
Sponsored