Sponsored

Where can I find a list of standard items on the R1S?

sy1616

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Retired
Like heated seats, steering wheel, etc.?
Sponsored

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
https://rivian.com/r1s

Scroll down to Equipment Packages for a condensed list... although you can get some other details by reading the whole page.

Heated seats are included in all trims. A steering wheel is included as well! Good value!

elecrticeddy

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR Sport HSE, Rivian R1S, R1T, 911T Targa 71
Occupation
Strategic Marketing & Research
Clubs

Did I miss something. I thought the launch edition was going to have a reinforced under carriage but now it appears to be $2000 upgrade. I thought I recall him even talking about it on a video. That is a big shift and a big add cost.

davrow_R1T

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 Toyota Siennas
Did I miss something. I thought the launch edition was going to have a reinforced under carriage but now it appears to be $2000 upgrade. I thought I recall him even talking about it on a video. That is a big shift and a big add cost.
No added cost. Read around a bit more. They reduced vehicle cost by that amount.

So, if you add it back in, you are exactly where you were

(posted to multiple threads... tsk, tsk)

ActionDH

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Suburban, 2019 BMW M5
They decreased the LE starting price to $73k to account for the difference for those who don’t want it, so with the add on it’s still the same $75k
Sponsored