Sponsored

What would you change in your LE configuration to expedite delivery?

What would you be willing to change in your Launch Edition configuration to get faster delivery?

• Total voters

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
We know that several variables will influence delivery timing - some within the customers control (color, etc) others not.

If you needed to modify your order to get faster delivery, what would you be willing to change?

If you have (or don't have) an option configured, no need to vote for it. If you don't want the list option anyway (Camp Kitchen, Dark Wheels, etc) , no need to say you will be willing to give it up.

Some things are a bit unknown - you may or may not like Launch Green when it is finally shown as an example. give it your best guess.....
Sponsored

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
We know that several variables will influence delivery timing - some within the customers control (color, etc) others not.

If you needed to modify your order to get faster delivery, what would you be willing to change?

If you have (or don't have) an option configured, no need to vote for it. If you don't want the list option anyway (Camp Kitchen, Dark Wheels, etc) , no need to say you will be willing to give it up.

Some things are a bit unknown - you may or may not like Launch Green when it is finally shown as an example. give it your best guess.....
I'm pretty set on colors (don't like green) and wheels. Everything else is negotiable.

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

Surprised one choice isn't "Accept Launch Green paint without ever seeing the real color in photos."

That should be a far-fetched notion, except it seems more plausible as each day passes and Rivian fails to reveal it. Sounds like a spin on Henry Ford's earliest days of a production line..., "you can have it in any color as long as its Launch Green and you don't have a damn clue what that color actually looks like."

Rivian-WI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC60
So, What if Rivian has crunched numbers with the pre-orders as they currently stand and used that to decide the best fulfillment model and then people start changing everything.
Will this screw with the model and then just slow things down for everyone?

Moonjock

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Chevrolet Avalanche
Occupation
Lab Tech
I'm in Alaska, so no real chance of expediting my delivery date. I'm not solid on a color yet, I currently have LG configured.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
One thing that might help answer these questions is a definition for "faster" delivery. Are we talking 2 weeks, 1 month, 2 months, longer?

The two things up in the air for me right now are color and wheel choices. I'd be willing to go to Silver or White from LG if it meant a month or sooner earlier delivery. Same with the wheels - undecided between the 20s and 22s, so an earlier delivery date on either might make the decision for me.
Sponsored