Sponsored

What will YOU look like in your R1T? I think Launch Green is a Good Match for Me!!

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
This is in the "just for fun" category. :giggle: If Launch Green is close to the color on the Rivian website, then I think I'll be very pleased. Pretty close match! Can't wait to haul my pontoon around in the Riv. :clap:
Rivian R1T R1S What will YOU look like in your R1T? I think Launch Green is a Good Match for Me!! RivianLE in LG
:clap:
Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

This is in the "just for fun" category. :giggle: If Launch Green is close to the color on the Rivian website, then I think I'll be very pleased. Pretty close match! Can't wait to haul my pontoon around in the Riv. :clap:
RivianLE in LG.jpg
:clap:
Lil'O Annie,

Congratulations! I believe you've invented the first automotive "Bed-Mounted Infinity Pool". Elon will be jealous.

I think we share similar configurations. I want mine decked out like yours so I can paddle around in my kayak during charging sessions on the road. Now that you've opened my eyes to the endless possibilities of the R1T, I'm hoping to find a third-party vendor that can install a water slide and a Sporting Clays Course in my Gear Tunnel.

Thanks and happy paddling! ?

OP
OP
Lil'O Annie

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
"Bed-Mounted Infinity Pool". Elon will be jealous.
:CWL: Yes, Elon will have this idea added to the CyberT and patent it by the end of today. :CWL::CWL:

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

:CWL: Yes, Elon will have this idea added to the CyberT and patent it by the end of today. :CWL::CWL:
My thoughts, exactly. I just hope he didn't fire anyone from the design team for not coming up with the "Lil'O Lake" option first. Now that I think about it, maybe I should have waited to spring my "Wild West Water Slide" option until the U.S. Patent Office confirms my submission. ?

OP
OP
Lil'O Annie

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
Something else you'll see me doing in the back of my Riv. Anyone that does nature photography knows that the minute you step out of your vehicle everything scatters. Shooting photos out the windows with big lenses can be difficult, so we are planning on setting up a spinning chair with a tripod mount in the back where we can sit and quietly sneak up on wildlife and take pics while still in the Riv.

You can tell I don't have much to do right now while waiting for more Riv info and contacts!!

Any other photographers out there with some special design plans for their Rivs??
Rivian R1T R1S What will YOU look like in your R1T? I think Launch Green is a Good Match for Me!! RivianLE in LG2

Sponsored

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla XLR+2019, Lexus, Landcruiser, R1T
Occupation
EE Retired
This is in the "just for fun" category. If Launch Green is close to the color on the Rivian website, then I think I'll be very pleased. Pretty close match!
I too often appear somewhat bilious.

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Leaf, 2009 Toyota Prius
Occupation
IT Manager
Something else you'll see me doing in the back of my Riv. Anyone that does nature photography knows that the minute you step out of your vehicle everything scatters. Shooting photos out the windows with big lenses can be difficult, so we are planning on setting up a spinning chair with a tripod mount in the back where we can sit and quietly sneak up on wildlife and take pics while still in the Riv.

You can tell I don't have much to do right now while waiting for more Riv info and contacts!!

Any other photographers out there with some special design plans for their Rivs??
RivianLE in LG2.jpg
I mean you're not wrong that would be a solid blind, especially with a 600 f/4. ? Or 800 f/5.6 for that matter? ??

It would be pretty awesome to have some way of installing mounted 1/4" thread posts like they have on Safari overland type vehicles. So you can attach your favorite tripod head. ?

It would have to be out of the way the way so you can still get to your beverage of choice in the spare-tire-cooler. ?❤

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager
He's probably just looking for a free ride.
If anyone (regardless of political, or socio-economic view/status) was given a choice...here's a thing that you want/need/enjoy...and they were given the option of a free one or one they had to pay for (regardless of type of currency)...which one do you think any given human being would choose? ?

Bumble1978

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT Manager
He's probably just looking for a free ride.
Also, my mind went here a short while later...

We're gonna need to come up with a new culturally classy alliteration ...

What rhymes with Electron? ?

Rivian R1T R1S What will YOU look like in your R1T? I think Launch Green is a Good Match for Me!! 1623687471503

Sponsored

IHScout

First Name
Waid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevrolet Volt, Expedition

RivianLE in LG2.jpg
I don't have any special design plans for my Rivian, but my goal I to get a milky way shot with my Rivian in it. Maybe combine the tent with the milky way and my Rivian. Please do note, I am not a professional photographer and am well below amateur. But, I am learning. Maybe when I grow up I can be like @Lil'O Annie! ?

Rivian R1T R1S What will YOU look like in your R1T? I think Launch Green is a Good Match for Me!! DSC01300

Rivian R1T R1S What will YOU look like in your R1T? I think Launch Green is a Good Match for Me!! IMG_20210614_110540

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

In preparation for my R1T, I went to Costco and bought two sixpacks of dental floss. With the perma-grin that will be on my face for the first few years, I best keep the popcorn husks and other snacks cleared from my smile. ?

Last edited:

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

In preparation for my R1T, I went to Costco and bought two sixpacks of dental floss. With the perma-grin that will be on my face for the first few years, I best keep the popcorn husks and other snacks cleared from my smile. ?
Rivian R1T R1S What will YOU look like in your R1T? I think Launch Green is a Good Match for Me!! 20210614_145143

Just in case anyone thought I was kidding.

And, yes, my phone is still fully charged, and the ringer is on high.....

Tick, tick, tick.....
?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Lil'O Annie

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website