Sponsored

What will we learn on Thursday? A Predictions Thread...

txtravwill

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, F150
Occupation
IT Software Director
I'll add another to the youtube journalist wishlist: SavageGeese.
Yeah he does a great job in comparison and won't be overly positive if something doesn't denote it. He always touches on the materials/quality well, things that annoy us in interiors/usability, the durability and quality things on chassis itself, etc.
Sponsored

SpinDoc7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Outback XT LTD
I know this is said constantly on this and every other Rivian forum or discussion board, but.... It was frustrating but justifiable the lack of several hard facts and or main details 1-2 years ago. But being that we are a month from launch and looking forward to even the slightest thing (a fob for example) then running around all giddy about it like my cat does when he hears a tin of wet food crack open, is ridiculous.

Rivian, I appreciate you playing it coy all these years, but give us a video tour of the vehicle, a quick run through of the interface system, and then just put at the bottom in fine print *may not represent final product Then we can all sit back and wait for delivery.

PS
The person that gets their hands on the first one available to public better be TFL, Doug DeMuro or some quality youtube journalist because I'm expecting that thing to be on my livingroom TV the next day!

Also. Happy Information Release Day!:fingerscrossed::headbang:
My picks:
1) Jonny Smith/Late Brake Show (Fly him to LA). 2) Out Of Spec/ Kyle Connor 3)Fully Charged

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

My picks:
1) Jonny Smith/Late Brake Show (Fly him to LA). 2) Out Of Spec/ Kyle Connor 3)Fully Charged

Out of Spec Kyle & Tom Moloughney for sure!!!!

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
I know this is said constantly on this and every other Rivian forum or discussion board, but.... It was frustrating but justifiable the lack of several hard facts and or main details 1-2 years ago. But being that we are a month from launch and looking forward to even the slightest thing (a fob for example) then running around all giddy about it like my cat does when he hears a tin of wet food crack open, is ridiculous.

Rivian, I appreciate you playing it coy all these years, but give us a video tour of the vehicle, a quick run through of the interface system, and then just put at the bottom in fine print *may not represent final product Then we can all sit back and wait for delivery.

PS
The person that gets their hands on the first one available to public better be TFL, Doug DeMuro or some quality youtube journalist because I'm expecting that thing to be on my livingroom TV the next day!

Also. Happy Information Release Day!:fingerscrossed::headbang:
100% agree. A video tour of the vehicles would be really great. Not sure why they can't do that especially since production is only a few weeks away!

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

On that note I just got a few notifications for some changes but I didn't see anything. I have to head out to help a friend who just got in a motorcycle accident so everyone BOLO ?. I'm probably MIA until 5pm est.

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
100% agree. A video tour of the vehicles would be really great. Not sure why they can't do that especially since production is only a few weeks away!
Ironically, I suggested to CS just yesterday that they should have the new Guides produce a virtual vehicle walk through for us. Would benefit us greatly and be good experience for the Guides.

RivianXpress

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Sprinter, TE300i, R1250GSA, KTM 500, 790
Occupation
Retired Engineer

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
On that note I just got a few notifications for some changes but I didn't see anything. I have to head out to help a friend who just got in a motorcycle accident so everyone BOLO ?. I'm probably MIA until 5pm est.
@kanundrum is a known Rivian information hack tracker, and all of a sudden his friend gets into a "motorcycle accident"?
Rivian R1T R1S What will we learn on Thursday?  A Predictions Thread... 1620316796230

In all seriousness, hope they are ok.

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
Ironically, I suggested to CS just yesterday that they should have the new Guides produce a virtual vehicle walk through for us. Would benefit us greatly and be good experience for the Guides.
Yes, it's frustrating that there isn't any video like that. Only time I saw the vehicle up close was at the LA auto show in 2018 (when I made the reservation). But I hadn't heard about Rivian , there were lots of people around the vehicle, and I just don't remember a lot of details (other than loving it).

Sponsored

jimcgov3

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Jacksonville, Florida // Satellite Beach, FL
Vehicles
2017 Tesla Model S 75, Rivian R1T Owner
Clubs

Hopefully your buddy is ok...

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Hopefully your buddy is ok...
Collapsed lung and broken shoulder. I took him home from the hospital as his wife is overseas for assignment, he is healing and in good spirits now. Just getting his 2nd part of the 5g upgrade ?.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
Just went back and found a few pics I had taken of the R1T back in Dec 2018.
20181208_133015.jpg
20181208_133036.jpg
The owners manual was sitting right their on the frunk sill... if only you would have grabbed it!
Also the guy in the background dressed up in the "Dad" Holloween costume looks like he is weeping in awe of the R1T.

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
Collapsed lung and broken shoulder. I took him home from the hospital as his wife is overseas for assignment, he is healing and in good spirits now. Just getting his 2nd part of the 5g upgrade ?.
Wait What?! I'm hoping you didn't intend to say he is in good spirits now. "Just getting High".
Sponsored