Sponsored

What will we learn on Thursday? A Predictions Thread...

OP
OP
cohall

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
This may or may not be new. I follow R1S so closely I always forget about R1T media. Either way could be a look of whats to come tomorrow.

Definitely new. Nice find.
Sponsored

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
This may or may not be new. I follow R1S so closely I always forget about R1T media. Either way could be a look of whats to come tomorrow.

Nice find. where did you see it? I haven't seen this video before. I like the push button for the Frunk.

KenJ

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S85D
Occupation
Engineer
Not a prediction but a wish that they would provide downloadable PDFs of the owners manuals.

I really hope if not this week they are available to everyone once the guides start reaching out.
Good point … once the first owners take delivery, I’m sure this will be available and a lot of questions will be answered for the rest of us.

staples

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Zero FXS, Tesla Y
Clubs

also maybe I will drive down to Chicago’s Fulton Market this weekend.:movember:
I went by it a couple weeks ago. It was still an empty skeleton of a building. Lots of work happening, but no walls at that time.

Sponsored

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Front frunk button was first shown in "The Long Weekend" video in Wyoming. Appears to be dead center just above the air intake & below the solid part of the "grill".

I'm still eager to see how else the frunk & liftgate/tailgate will be able to be opened.

MIG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius; R1S
Front frunk button was first shown in "The Long Weekend" video in Wyoming. Appears to be dead center just above the air intake & below the solid part of the "grill".

I'm still eager to see how else the frunk & liftgate/tailgate will be able to be opened.
The fob controls both. If there's a phone app, then likely there as well.

Jay

First Name
Vicky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Ascent
It's THURSDAY already:bandit:

Sponsored

Gerolsteiner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model Y
Occupation
Renewable Energy
I went by it a couple weeks ago. It was still an empty skeleton of a building. Lots of work happening, but no walls at that time.
Same, went by early last week. Frame and a beehive of construction.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

A Video or a Post saying more information coming soon, mean while we have been road testing to ensure we bring you the best product. Some of our accessories will be X Y and Z how ever no pricing or detailed information on it as it will be available during the check out process of your car which will happen in a few weeks to months.

I still say this especially judging by the lack of website updates

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

I know this is said constantly on this and every other Rivian forum or discussion board, but.... It was frustrating but justifiable the lack of several hard facts and or main details 1-2 years ago. But being that we are a month from launch and looking forward to even the slightest thing (a fob for example) then running around all giddy about it like my cat does when he hears a tin of wet food crack open, is ridiculous.

Rivian, I appreciate you playing it coy all these years, but give us a video tour of the vehicle, a quick run through of the interface system, and then just put at the bottom in fine print *may not represent final product Then we can all sit back and wait for delivery.

PS
The person that gets their hands on the first one available to public better be TFL, Doug DeMuro or some quality youtube journalist because I'm expecting that thing to be on my livingroom TV the next day!

Also. Happy Information Release Day!:fingerscrossed::headbang:

jagged

First Name
Jeremiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Buick LaCrosse
Occupation
Principal Engineer
Clubs

I know this is said constantly on this and every other Rivian forum or discussion board, but.... It was frustrating but justifiable the lack of several hard facts and or main details 1-2 years ago. But being that we are a month from launch and looking forward to even the slightest thing (a fob for example) then running around all giddy about it like my cat does when he hears a tin of wet food crack open, is ridiculous.

Rivian, I appreciate you playing it coy all these years, but give us a video tour of the vehicle, a quick run through of the interface system, and then just put at the bottom in fine print *may not represent final product Then we can all sit back and wait for delivery.

PS
The person that gets their hands on the first one available to public better be TFL, Doug DeMuro or some quality youtube journalist because I'm expecting that thing to be on my livingroom TV the next day!

Also. Happy Information Release Day!:fingerscrossed::headbang:
I'll add another to the youtube journalist wishlist: SavageGeese.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I would like to see the Rivians "quirks and features" but Doug has been getting kind of old same stuff over and over.
Sponsored