Sponsored

What Will Be The First Song You Play In Your New Rivian?

Autolycus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ICE only :(
If you want a classical piece to build toward stunning scenery, Strauss’s Alpensinfonie is a good one.

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
What about you? What will you listen to the first time you roll in your Rivian?
Of most importance, congratulations Duck on your trip to Normal and for engaging in all these question and answer sessions. I'll refrain from questions for now, but I'll ask plenty when you roll into E. TX, in your Rivian, for a rib plate at Country Tavern BBQ in Kilgore. ?

In May of 1968, I got my first new car. This was before I drove pickups. It was a 1968 Pontiac GTO (Silver-the color was called Springmist Green with black interior, 4 speed, no air. I wanted nothing to stand in the way of full power. It came with an 8 Track tape of the Mamas and Papas, in the glove box. I had a friend drive me to the dealership to pick it up. On the way home, I tried out the 8 track player. Monday, Monday was the first song I heard. It's stuck with me all these years.

Now, somewhere between 2021 and 2022, I hope to be driving my Rivian. I like every one of the colors. I would choose either Launch Green, or Red, but I've decided this will be my last vehicle, so......I'm gonna go out, the same way I came in......Silver w/Blk interior and listen to Monday, Monday for my first song. Definitely not my favorite, but a good song nevertheless. It'll bring back fond memories.

My GTO was sold while I was in the military, so this isn't a picture of my car, but an exact replica.
Rivian R1T R1S What Will Be The First Song You Play In Your New Rivian? GTO

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired

Sponsored

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Blue Rain Boots - 2023

E.S.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Retired
First song I play? C'mon ... too easy!

including the drive 'n' all (gonna make HELLA-use of that Tank turn)! ?

Last edited:

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
@Jay took one of my top ones, I know that one (Hell Freezes Over version) like the back of my hand, and used to use it to test car audio systems that I built.

Also have to get some Led Zeppelin in there, Stairway to Heaven & The Ocean are musts.

Still need to compile the rest of the list, but will definitely snag a few from here. Fortunately, or unfortunately, I have plenty of time...

Godawgs

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Equinox; Toyota 4Runner
Good question @ DuckTruck....don't have an answer just yet. My first thought is Gimme Shelter (RS), Bad (U2) or something loud from Van Halen. But you got me thinking that I should come up with a "R1T First Drive" playlist on Spotify. :)

Sponsored

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
First 3...

Dire Straits - Money for Nothing
Disturbed - Sound of Silence
Sarah Jarosz - Hometown
Sponsored