Sponsored

What happens after you select a truck from the R1 Shop?

ThePineappleWins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I just got shop access and selected a truck! What happens next? If it’s in the shop does that mean it’s already built?
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
Yes, trucks in the shop are already built orphans. May still take a few weeks to get it to your location though. Congratulations!

Ravenron

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer/Retired Military
Yeah…what dogman said-mostly... My truck was already at my service center (in fact, I think all available in my shop were there) so I was offered a delivery date within two days of picking it. That was too soon for me so I pushed delivery to the end of that week. Less than four days from shop invite to delivery…amazing!

You should get a guide fairly quickly then get to start your 8-steps (financing, insurance, title, etc.). I had lots of questions and it was sometimes tough to get quick answers from my guide as I’m not his only client. Don’t worry, you’ll get through it…it’s stressful (at least for me) but you’ll get it done.

Congrats (and buckle up!)

Bf3

Site Sponsor
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interrobang.store
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I've been waiting for steps 6,7,&8 to unlock for a week. I'm too excited and can't stop checking for an update. I was hoping it was sitting at the CS waiting for a good home.

OP
OP
ThePineappleWins

ThePineappleWins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
On Tuesday I picked a shop truck. However I still haven’t heard anything. No VIN, no 8 steps… nothing. Should they have contacted me by now?

Bf3

Site Sponsor
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
interrobang.store
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

On Tuesday I picked a shop truck. However I still haven’t heard anything. No VIN, no 8 steps… nothing. Should they have contacted me by now?
I spoke with my guide yesterday. She said they were catching up because of Thanksgiving and big end of year push. I would send your guide a text though. It seemed like the 8 steps was an automated process. Nothing new on your account page?
Sponsored