Sponsored

What do you want addressed in the next OTA update?

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

what software version does it want you to apply?
My mistake. It wants to apply 2022.47.02. I actually didn’t realize that this info is available from the app prior to install until you asked the question.

I am on 2022.47.0 right now. I wonder if the sc pushed this to the truck in their troubleshooting effort.

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM 1500, 2022 Rivian R1T
My mistake. It wants to apply 2022.47.02.
Mine is on .02 also. My understanding is that one isn’t available for broad release, but they pushed it to my truck to troubleshoot a GPS issue. What’s your vehicle in for?

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Clubs

Mine is on .02 also. My understanding is that one isn’t available for broad release, but they pushed it to my truck to troubleshoot a GPS issue. What’s your vehicle in for?
The Autonomy and Safety Module (ASM) which I believe includes GPS receiver (or is connected to it). The symptoms are that we get a lot of sporadic dash warnings and Driver+ does not show as available anywhere. Sounds like it could be a similar issue.

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Still begging for them to default the navigation to hard drive first, then internet. I'm commonly in areas with no cell coverage and have to wait 10 minutes before it finally gives up on trying to route with traffic conditions. Give me my route, then worry about traffic conditions. If I'm in an area I don't know, I need a way out and don't want to wait 10+ minutes before being able to leave. Couldn't care less about traffic in those situations. Google maps and all other nav systems I've used always default to setting the route first then adding traffic conditions after, if/when they come available.

Sponsored

krikiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13 CTS-V Wagon 6MT, 22 R1T, 22 R1S
The latest app release mentions vehicle software version 2023.02. Must be coming soon.

Sprout

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T FE FG 21 ORP
Occupation
RADIAC tech
I know it has been mentioned before, but... really, really, REALLY need the ability to change tire sizes without going to a service center.

SherpaDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 C2S Cab, Ridgeline, Dakota SXT, Ram 50, R1T Or
Occupation
Consultant
Still really can use Valet Mode so I don’t have to empty the car When parking .
also would love Car Play …

and still waiting for my tonneau replacement, but that’s a different thread

…. With all of these, I will Love the car 😀

Rdfritz1967

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 2019 F150, 2020 NX 300, 2023Mini Cooper
Occupation
Finance Manager
On the bottom tray of the main screen, I want the Camera icon to be stuck there, in exchange for the Vehicle icon. Sometimes when I need the proximity cameras, I need it quickly, and having to touch twice rather than once and remove my eyes from driving for 1-2 seconds makes a big difference.
All the icons should be configurable to be on the/a main screen. Completely agree that it should be set up that buttons are one touch away, not two or more. Almost any feature could be put on a main screen on my wife's 2020 Range Rover, from radio stations to the various phone features. It was very handy. Ford even figured out that on my 2019 F150, the steering wheel heater button should be on the main screen, not buried in menu paths

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
charge port button in the app. Very annoying when the finicky charge port button doesnt open it when layered in snow and salt and i have to crawl back in to the truck to hit the button on the screen.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Still begging for them to default the navigation to hard drive first, then internet. I'm commonly in areas with no cell coverage and have to wait 10 minutes before it finally gives up on trying to route with traffic conditions. Give me my route, then worry about traffic conditions. If I'm in an area I don't know, I need a way out and don't want to wait 10+ minutes before being able to leave. Couldn't care less about traffic in those situations. Google maps and all other nav systems I've used always default to setting the route first then adding traffic conditions after, if/when they come available.
Hit cancel and retry if it doesn't complete in 5 seconds.

SherpaDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
991 C2S Cab, Ridgeline, Dakota SXT, Ram 50, R1T Or
Occupation
Consultant
Still waiting for Valet mode 🤞
I would also love to have my passenger mirror tilt down when in reverse to keep from scraping tires on curbs. I’m surprised we don’t have this now since it is common on virtually every new car

doit82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, R1T
Second to auto mirror tilt when in reverse for curb identification.

MadMac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Grand Cherokee, Tesla Model 3
I back down my driveway on a hill and the high regenerative braking is difficult to modulate in reverse going down the incline. I’d like the option for it to automatically run off in reverse and stay on high for everything else. Small thing, I know.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Had the "Wait for truck raising suspension to prevent damage" message on the dash take priority over the one about the presenting a key this morning. Very confused for about 5 seconds why the truck wouldn't go into gear. Left a door open overnight so the truck was unlocked and software might've been in a strange state.
Sponsored