Sponsored

What do you want addressed in the next OTA update?

ads75

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Jeep Wrangler 2DR, 2022 R1T
Occupation
Utilities
Clubs

Speaker icon in the navigation screen with an X means it changes the next
Speaker icon in the navigation screen with an X means it changes the next cycle? Mine doesn't come back on. Definitely some kind of a bug for you then. Hopefully Rivian knows about it to address it (like if they have people watching this thread)
I switched the navigation prompts from voice to chime, and didn’t hear anything this morning. Hopefully that will keep it muted. (Still have audio set to disable/mute)
Sponsored

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Gladiator, Porsche GT4, and a bunch of bikes
Clubs

It's been a while since the last app or ota update. I'm starting to get antsy. It's like waiting for Santa.

TheIglu

First Name
Clayton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2004 Mazdaspeed Miata
Occupation
IT
It's been a while since the last app or ota update. I'm starting to get antsy. It's like waiting for Dashcam functionality.
Fixed for you from something that doesn't exist to something that... oh, nevermind.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

The ability in Snow Mode to totally turn regin off. While Snow Mode was a tremendous improvement ice and regin still do not play well together.
No issues with regen on high on ice here with the snow tires on my truck. Is it really that difficult for people to have the proper equipment for the conditions? Would you go outside in shorts, a t-shirt, and sandles in the middle of a blizzard?
Rivian R1T R1S What do you want addressed in the next OTA update? 1674067257434

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE
Would you go outside in shorts, a t-shirt, and sandles in the middle of a blizzard?
I have done this.

I guess that wasn't your point, though.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

I have done this.

I guess that wasn't your point, though.
Definitely not. You're only putting yourself at risk in that situation. For the record, when I was in college, I walked across campus as such. By the time I got to the computer lab, when I sat down my arms were so cold that the muscles in my arms were literally responding so slowly that I could tell my fingers to move and watch them do it slowly to strike the keys. Only did that once intentionally but it was really bizarre.

astonius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cars
Can we please have the option to move radio and phone controls to the left side? I’m real tall and that’s still a long reach to touch any of them from the driver’s seat. Foo Fighters pic for attention. :)

76B41528-C849-4DDF-9292-435108BD6104.jpeg
The slide out pane is intended for passenger control. Driver is supposed to use steering wheel controls.

Sponsored

md11phlyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T White/Quad/Adv 22s, Cessna 310Q
Still need the ability to tap on charging stations while navigating to get charger information. I want to make my plugshare multitasking while driving obsolete. I'd also like to see multi-stop navigation added, wherein you can add a destination and see your SOC at both locations. If this already exists I can't figure it out.

Shnork

First Name
james
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan rouge , Subaru Legacy
Occupation
pA
Haven’t read through entire thread so sorry if already stated but software tweak to R1S suspension / ride .

mabowden

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2021 Kia Seltos SX
Occupation
Toby Flenderson
The slide out pane is intended for passenger control. Driver is supposed to use steering wheel controls.
Yeah I figured this out real quick. Left thumb = right slide out pane controls no matter what is there.

anotherburrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 LR + Boost
Yeah, but I can’t mute on a phone call, like a song, shift to shuffle with the steering wheel (at a stoplight). Let me configure that into the steering wheel controls and I’m with you!

anotherburrito

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model 3 LR + Boost
Yeah I figured this out real quick. Left thumb = right slide out pane controls no matter what is there.
Wait, really? Does this work on a phone call? Also, I swear when listening to a podcast on Spotify it skips to the next episode on the steering controls, even when the skip 15 seconds is show on the slide in panel.
Sponsored