Sponsored

What do you want addressed in the next OTA update?

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
what software version does it want you to apply?
My mistake. It wants to apply 2022.47.02. I actually didn’t realize that this info is available from the app prior to install until you asked the question.

I am on 2022.47.0 right now. I wonder if the sc pushed this to the truck in their troubleshooting effort.

prestapost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 RAM 1500, 2022 Rivian R1T
My mistake. It wants to apply 2022.47.02.
Mine is on .02 also. My understanding is that one isn’t available for broad release, but they pushed it to my truck to troubleshoot a GPS issue. What’s your vehicle in for?

Marchin_MTB

First Name
Marcin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 i3, 2011 Honda CRV.
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer turned Space Physicist
Mine is on .02 also. My understanding is that one isn’t available for broad release, but they pushed it to my truck to troubleshoot a GPS issue. What’s your vehicle in for?
The Autonomy and Safety Module (ASM) which I believe includes GPS receiver (or is connected to it). The symptoms are that we get a lot of sporadic dash warnings and Driver+ does not show as available anywhere. Sounds like it could be a similar issue.

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Still begging for them to default the navigation to hard drive first, then internet. I'm commonly in areas with no cell coverage and have to wait 10 minutes before it finally gives up on trying to route with traffic conditions. Give me my route, then worry about traffic conditions. If I'm in an area I don't know, I need a way out and don't want to wait 10+ minutes before being able to leave. Couldn't care less about traffic in those situations. Google maps and all other nav systems I've used always default to setting the route first then adding traffic conditions after, if/when they come available.

krikiter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
13 CTS-V Wagon 6MT, 22 Volvo XC90 PHEV, 22 R1T
The latest app release mentions vehicle software version 2023.02. Must be coming soon.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Sponsored