Sponsored

What do you want addressed in the next OTA update?

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, Mach-E, Arcimoto FUV, Repl: F-250/Model S
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

A light push upward on the right stalk cancels driver's +. I use the brake to cancel cruise control. Agree that we need a resume option.
It cancels both D+ and cruise, though. I want to keep cruise enabled and disable steering assist without having to yank the steering wheel.
Sponsored

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
EVGo Autocharge+ to simplify charging while traveling and allow you to manually start battery conditioning for charging.
I'm a little surprised they haven't.

It cancels both D+ and cruise, though. I want to keep cruise enabled and disable steering assist without having to yank the steering wheel.
Glad its not just me that hates this.

I also *really* want dumb cruise since ACC fails so frequently due to weather.

sherold

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi S3, VW Atlas
I'm a little surprised they haven't.

Glad its not just me that hates this.

I also *really* want dumb cruise since ACC fails so frequently due to weather.
Completely agreed 👆

Last edited:

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Doesn't using the turn signal do this?

ja_kub_sz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 LR Discovery, 2019 LR Range Rover Velar
Ability to connect a phone directly through usb-c to play music rather than via bluetooth.
I so want Bandcamp and Tidal, and I'll throw Qobuz in their too for music playing services.

Since the most recent update driver plus is hot garbage. Really not good on the expressway and jumps all over the place for some reason. Have to turn it on and off and let it cool down and then seems to work a little better.

I would like a simple time limit control that you could vary for door locking. I don't like the constant locking and unlocking of my phone for a proxy sense but I would like the doors to just Lock 3 to 5 minutes after I walk away since the proxy sensing of my phone is not 100% reliable (LGV60).

For god sakes please allow an auto downward tilt for side mirrors in reverse. The overhead camera does not do it justice.

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Mechanically blended brakes for one-pedal when regen is reduced from high charge or low temperatures. My Polestar 2 does it and it makes dry weather winter driving a lot less annoying. Even if the amount of braking isn't as much as high-regen in optimal conditions, I still would like some minimum amount of brake pressure instead of all these warnings about it being reduced.

domoplaytime

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T Adventure
Clubs

All these features sound great, but lately all I want is for Recirculate to stay on instead of switching itself off automatically after a few minutes.

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
The turn signal doesn't do anything. Manually changing lanes will cause Highway Assist to fall back to ACC, though.

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

The turn signal doesn't do anything. Manually changing lanes will cause Highway Assist to fall back to ACC, though.
Guess I have it confused with the Polestar. The pilot assist pauses when the turn signal is activated, then goes back to active when the lane change is completed. If you're traveling at a lower rate of speed than what the ACC is set for, the car immediately starts accelerating to assist with the lane change when the signal is activated left.

I'm not on roads where driver+ works very frequently so it's hard to remember when I compare it to a system that works wherever I want it to.

Sponsored

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

It did in earlier versions, now D+ stays on until you actually turn the steering wheel enough to disengage.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7

CharonPDX

First Name
Charon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
InfoSec Geek
Clubs

+1 for this!! But also I'd love music via USB storage
It would be nice to be able to take full advantage of that high-end sound system! Bluetooth Audio just doesn't have the quality available, and streaming options are... lackluster.

ADVNOW

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler JK, JL 4XE
Occupation
Manufacturing
Clubs

I would love to see a guest mode (Valet) locking in reduced power mode of some kind (not conserve mode) also locking out changes of any kind except radio and climate. With options to lock out frunk, bed cover, Camp speaker, gear tunnel doors, and tailgate. These features being selectable given the conditions someone else may be using the truck for. I would like to be able to assign a key card to this feature. When in this mode keep camera recording until vehicle locked then default to Gear Guard features.

ADVNOW

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Wrangler JK, JL 4XE
Occupation
Manufacturing
Clubs

They need to improve the map routing. Mine always shows I've passed the intersection and reroutes even though I'm at the intersection a couple cars back from the turn. Very annoying especially when maneuvering through a lot of turns and have to wait for it to reroute back on to the original route for the next turn.

Climate Control seems to have been down graded. noticed on the last trip we took when selecting the internal air (needed when passing through livestock areas.) it would unselect it after about 2 to 5 minutes. I would have to go back and reselect it again and again. If I select it leave it on there is a reason. I chose to do it. At least until vehicle is turned off.
Sponsored